waived (rprf encashed 3-mar-12)
Passport Req..
pcc, rprf and pp submitted on 9-feb-12
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Khanak said:
Congrats and Good luck for future.. Very Happy for you :)
Super thanks

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-11 with all documents.
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
24-Jan-12 along with pcc.rprf and pp
Med's Done....
3-Feb-12.....Med received line in Mar-12
Interview........
waived (rprf encashed 3-mar-12)
Passport Req..
pcc, rprf and pp submitted on 9-feb-12
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
sameerb said:
so u got the visa the time i have given u mubarak ho
Sammer ji i dont know how but your bfd prediction was very true. Thanks ji and keep updating with you preps.
Thanks

simi55in

May 29, 2012
Hello Guys .....

The status on my ecas changed two days ago to " Decision Made : Office will contact you regarding the decision "
The only thing that bothers me is that I still have my India mailing address on ecas, while no Canadian Address has been updated as yet. I read on a lot of forums that this might not be a major reason for concern. As many people have even landed without the Canadina address being updated.

My Timeline is as follows

2nd Feb 2012 --> Charge on my credit card by the Canadian Govt.
26th Feb 2012 --> File number generated, received a mail from NS, Canada
26th March 2012 --> First Mail from New Delhi office
28th May 2012 --> Status still " In Process " but when I clicked the link, it said "we have started processing your file"
29th May 2012 --> Received the e-mail, which asked to get the Medical done and mail the Medical receipts, along with PP and RPRF fees
7th June 2012 --> Send the PP(s) along with the Medical done proof (receipts) and RPRF demand Drafts
18th June 2012 --> Medical results received updated on ecas
29th June 2012 --> Checked with Bank the DD(s) had been en-cashed
2nd July 2012 --> Decision Made : Office will contact you regarding the decision made

At first I panicked, why the Decision made so soon, but after I read on a lot of forums, I got some peace of mind, the only thing bothering me at the moment is that No Canadian address has been updated as yet.

Any insights ?? looks like some people got the passports with in 10 days, while some people have waited for months together. My mailing address is of Chandigarh not that far away from New Delhi.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Congratulations, Ramon! I just saw this thread after a long time. You've already landed and probably been invited to Canada Day BBQ's and started to meet people by now. Hope all is going well.

To Simi: sounds like you are just about at the finish line - hang in there.

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simi55in said:
Hello Guys .....

The status on my ecas changed two days ago to " Decision Made : Office will contact you regarding the decision "
The only thing that bothers me is that I still have my India mailing address on ecas, while no Canadian Address has been updated as yet. I read on a lot of forums that this might not be a major reason for concern. As many people have even landed without the Canadina address being updated.

My Timeline is as follows

2nd Feb 2012 --> Charge on my credit card by the Canadian Govt.
26th Feb 2012 --> File number generated, received a mail from NS, Canada
26th March 2012 --> First Mail from New Delhi office
28th May 2012 --> Status still " In Process " but when I clicked the link, it said "we have started processing your file"
29th May 2012 --> Received the e-mail, which asked to get the Medical done and mail the Medical receipts, along with PP and RPRF fees
7th June 2012 --> Send the PP(s) along with the Medical done proof (receipts) and RPRF demand Drafts
18th June 2012 --> Medical results received updated on ecas
29th June 2012 --> Checked with Bank the DD(s) had been en-cashed
2nd July 2012 --> Decision Made : Office will contact you regarding the decision made

At first I panicked, why the Decision made so soon, but after I read on a lot of forums, I got some peace of mind, the only thing bothering me at the moment is that No Canadian address has been updated as yet.

Any insights ?? looks like some people got the passports with in 10 days, while some people have waited for months together. My mailing address is of Chandigarh not that far away from New Delhi.
first of all don't panic,pls accept my heartly congrats......
I m in the same boat,got DM on 2 july(sunday) with similar situation no canadian address.
I had 2 sleepless nights,but yerterday I got many info similar to this in past.
1 april DM(thread)all were panic but all got visas and canadian address updated in next 3-5 days nd rcvd PP within 10 days.
Another thtread "new delhi passport tracking" there r many similar incidents like us,but all get updated with canadian add. And got PP within 0days from 5..
1 guy kkpatel got his PPs without changing his status to DM.
I came to the conclusion that many of above applicant got DM on SUNDAY nd they were in same situation.
My timeline is on my profile almost similar to u,don't worry we'll get our PP ith maple leaf soon.
I was told the same by many senior members same as above ecas glinch.
All the best.
Keep us updated.

Thanks

Abhay

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
helo simi,

m in the same boat too. With almost similar timelines frm chandigarh as well.

Don't bother i refered many other threads.
The info provided by naikabhay is 100% correct.

No need to worry.

simi55in

May 29, 2012
@ Pippin --> Thanks, but you know how it is when a big thing is about to end, even more nervous. But I am praying everyday, have been regularly for last 6 months. Just Praying to get my PP and documents... please keep me in your prayers

@ naikabhay11 --> Thanks for replying to my query and letting me know of people in similar situation. I checked my ecas today afternoon, still no Canadian address. I know it's just the Third day since the status changed to DM..... but you know how it is, So just praying Hard. Please let me know if you find something or if there is a change in the address in your ecas

@ princeroi22 --> Thanks for replying to my post, I think we should updated this thread regularly and I think between us three Me, Naikabhay11 and you we can have a pretty good judgement of time when we can expect our PP(s) back. Please let me know, if the Canadian address got updated for you or not.

simi55in

May 29, 2012
Waheguru All Might be Praised !!!

Today in the first part of the day I got the Passports for the entire family with immigration visas stamped along with other documents.... Plus the Canadian POE got added to my ecas status.

Thanks for all the support guys, you will be in my prayers always

simi55in

May 29, 2012
Waheguru All Mighty be Praised !!!

Today in the first part of the day I got the Passports for the entire family with immigration visas stamped along with other documents.... Plus the Canadian POE got added to my ecas status.

[/quote]

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
RB_Ramon

already landed?
update us please.

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@simi55in...

Many Congratulations...
Best of Luck for ur new journey...

thanx nd rgds,

simi55in said:
Waheguru All Might be Praised !!!

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simi55in said:
Waheguru All Mighty be Praised !!!
A

congrats...........
thanks for update.all the best for ur future.
mine ecas alos got updated with my POE address 2day,now waiting for PP:
God blesss all

abhay

simi55in

May 29, 2012
@ Niakabhay --> I am sure that it would come within days.... updation of the POE on the ecas I believe is the ultimate symbol that Immigrant Visa Stamped.

@ Princeroi22 --> Has your POE (canada address) been updated on the ecas ? I am praying for you. I believe it will happen soon.