+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A, O level degrees attestation for WES

maryamahmad

Nov 5, 2018
Hello,
I need ECA for family immigration to Canada via the Express entry program for which I need to get my degrees verified from WES. I am applying from Pakistan and have given A and O levels exams before Bachelors. Now, the WES asks for attested and sealed copies of a and o level results from www.cambridgeinternational.org. I have a few questions regarding the situation:

• For A level credentials, I selected secondary education. The form asks 'which of these apply'. I am confused between two options: Completed IGCSE, A level or AS level exam or attended a Pakistani secondary school. which of these is correct in my case?
  • For O level, I again choose secondary education as the institution type. So for 'which of these apply' which do I need to select among the options I just mentioned in the previous point?
  • Do I need my O and A levels degrees attested, sealed and sent to WES from www.cambridgeinternational.org or do I need to get my O and A level equivalence certificates attested and sent to WES from IBCC?
  • The attestation form available at www.cambridgeinternational.org does not include any space for adding a reference number where I would have added the reference number which WES will give me. How then will my attested envelopes from Cambridge be matched with my University degree attested by HEC since they will be sent from different addresses and at different times?
  • also, what are 'Secondary School Certificate of Examination' and
    'Secondary School Mark Sheet/Result Card'
    documents which the WES is asking for attested and sent by State Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. These documents are being asked for my Bachelor's degree.

hatimghadyali

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,
I need ECA for family immigration to Canada via the Express entry program for which I need to get my degrees verified from WES. I am applying from Pakistan and have given A and O levels exams before Bachelors. Now, the WES asks for attested and sealed copies of a and o level results from www.cambridgeinternational.org. I have a few questions regarding the situation:

• For A level credentials, I selected secondary education. The form asks 'which of these apply'. I am confused between two options: Completed IGCSE, A level or AS level exam or attended a Pakistani secondary school. which of these is correct in my case?
  • For O level, I again choose secondary education as the institution type. So for 'which of these apply' which do I need to select among the options I just mentioned in the previous point?
  • Do I need my O and A levels degrees attested, sealed and sent to WES from www.cambridgeinternational.org or do I need to get my O and A level equivalence certificates attested and sent to WES from IBCC?
  • The attestation form available at www.cambridgeinternational.org does not include any space for adding a reference number where I would have added the reference number which WES will give me. How then will my attested envelopes from Cambridge be matched with my University degree attested by HEC since they will be sent from different addresses and at different times?
  • also, what are 'Secondary School Certificate of Examination' and
    'Secondary School Mark Sheet/Result Card'
    documents which the WES is asking for attested and sent by State Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. These documents are being asked for my Bachelor's degree.
hello.

Is your problem resolved? I am facing similar situation. please share if you have any update on this. thanks

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
hello.

Is your problem resolved? I am facing similar situation. please share if you have any update on this. thanks
Apply for certifying statements on Cambridge international website and they will directly courier these to WES. You need to add your WES reference number.

maryamahmad

Nov 5, 2018
I sent IBCC attested copies of my equivalence certificates and HEC attested Bachelors degree. WES accepted it. I got the ECA report without any problems.

Ismaeel94

Sep 2, 2019
@maryamahmad
Could you please let us know how you filled in the WES application for these:

shinnyg

Dec 8, 2019
What does WES assess Cambridge A level as? Secondary school level or 1 year programme at a University/College/Trade etc? Really interested in a reply.

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
What does WES assess Cambridge A level as? Secondary school level or 1 year programme at a University/College/Trade etc? Really interested in a reply.
Mine was evaluated as “Secondary school diploma from a university-preparatory program with undergraduate credit”

SamtoCanada

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I sent IBCC attested copies of my equivalence certificates and HEC attested Bachelors degree. WES accepted it. I got the ECA report without any problems.
Can you help me with filling the form? What did you write after secondary education and what were the documents that were required?

Janyce

Jan 23, 2020
Mine was evaluated as “Secondary school diploma from a university-preparatory program with undergraduate credit”
@keebs
Did you manage to earn additional points under "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees" along with your undergraduate degree?

Last edited:
Reactions: jackiej1111