Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Thanks to Pipis Husband and all forum friends who have contributed in resolving my queries and participated on this forum.

I am finally despatching my application today.

Let's hope for the Best...

Nitin

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your input. How can I give the required name while registering with WES? There is a question in the online application "Do your documents include a previous name that has been changed?"
Is this the one you are referring to? If I give my name with the mistake there and if I mention my required name in the first part, will that be OK. ?

Thanks

Ishak

canfsw said:
1) you can either send the transcripts directly sent to WES by your university or you can collect it and send it along with the photocopies which you have to courier to WES

3) plus two and 10th certificate is *not* needed for evaluation. Usually UG and PG certificates are evaluated in a single WES Package. I got evaluated only PG certificate which is ok as per experts. Since your PG institution is not recognized by WES, better to get UG evaluated. you will get 21 points for UG, and 23 points if your final WES report recognizes your PG institution

4) Please give the required name in WES application form when you register for WES

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Core2 said:
Hi Pipis Husband...this is for you bro..

WES will only assess my education. But I am wondering how they will assess my Job profile. Like for Australia ACS is the body and they assess education and job duties in pre assessment only....
I have my job duties latter which I have created for Australian PR. Luckily duties are matching. But that I created in January 2014. Is that ok? Suppose if I am submitting my application in sep2014.
Is that ok if job duties letter was made 10 months back? Will they accept or I have to create new one.
I am working in a same company from past 8 years.
Hi, for your job profile, CIC expects you to list all jobs you have held in the last 10 years and get reference letter for these jobs with the duties stated. These stated duties should match the roles stated for any of the eligible NOC up to 80%. That is all that CIC requires but you have to ensure that the letter is recent. 10 months back is a long time and may not be acceptable to CIC. Most applicants get reference letters dated for the same month they submit their application, you don't want to put your self at a disadvantage by submitting an old reference. Since you are working in the same company all this wile, get a new letter. Cheers

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Core2 said:
I have read this on cic website :

"Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points. "

Is this something i also have to do since my education is not from computer background.

Thanks
No, this does not apply to you. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
NITINBHALLA said:
Thanks to Pipis Husband and all forum friends who have contributed in resolving my queries and participated on this forum.

Nitin
God bless you Nitin, all the best. :)

sania91

May 15, 2014
My Ielts score:

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8
Overall 8

I wanted to know if it's necessary to score minimum 7 in each part? And what will be my total points for this score?

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sania91 said:
My Ielts score:

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8
Overall 8

I wanted to know if it's necessary to score minimum 7 in each part? And what will be my total points for this score?
minimum score is 6 for each skill,
your total points is 23 ;)

spikeKiller

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
NITINBHALLA said:

Nitin
welcome to waiting club 2014

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, for your job profile, CIC expects you to list all jobs you have held in the last 10 years and get reference letter for these jobs with the duties stated. These stated duties should match the roles stated for any of the eligible NOC up to 80%. That is all that CIC requires but you have to ensure that the letter is recent. 10 months back is a long time and may not be acceptable to CIC. Most applicants get reference letters dated for the same month they submit their application, you don't want to put your self at a disadvantage by submitting an old reference. Since you are working in the same company all this wile, get a new letter. Cheers
You rocks bro!! :D

dharmishmehta

Aug 5, 2014
saki said:
Thankyou everyone i just did it so that all this valuable information stays in one thread for all of you and most importantly kept alive!

Cheers
Saki
dear saki can you send me your email address @ dharmish333@yahoo.com
needed some advice

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
sania91 said:
My Ielts score:

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8
Overall 8

Super 23

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi Guys,

On the course of paying WES

1. My debit card isn't working. Can I use my friend's credit card? If so should I give the credit card holder's details in both the billing address as well as the payment section, Or should I give my address in the billing address part and the credit card holder's address in just the payment part only?

2. Will I be getting the WES reference number after a successful payment?

3. There is a section in the online application to include "any previous name in the documents that has been changed" Can I include my name here which was spelled differently from the original passport and other documents.?

4. If the documents are send to the WES directly by the university, does they still require an attestation by the exam controller/registrar?

Kindly help

Ishak

canfsw said:
1) you can either send the transcripts directly sent to WES by your university or you can collect it and send it along with the photocopies which you have to courier to WES

3) plus two and 10th certificate is *not* needed for evaluation. Usually UG and PG certificates are evaluated in a single WES Package. I got evaluated only PG certificate which is ok as per experts. Since your PG institution is not recognized by WES, better to get UG evaluated. you will get 21 points for UG, and 23 points if your final WES report recognizes your PG institution

4) Please give the required name in WES application form when you register for WES

mandeep.saggu

May 14, 2014
Dear All,

I have made a mistake of sending my documents to WES, canada through India Speed Post.

Currently status is showing, "ITEM HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCY FOR CUSTOMS REVIEW"

I am watching this status from last 5 days..... Does anyone one know how much time it takes to clear the customs ??

After all I just sent documents, nothing like illegal stuff.....

Kindly share your reviews guys

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandeep.saggu said:
Dear All,

I have made a mistake of sending my documents to WES, canada through India Speed Post.

Currently status is showing, "ITEM HAS BEEN PRESENTED TO CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCY FOR CUSTOMS REVIEW"

I am watching this status from last 5 days..... Does anyone one know how much time it takes to clear the customs ??

After all I just sent documents, nothing like illegal stuff.....

Kindly share your reviews guys

Sorry, I don't know the answer but surly would like to know,what is the best way to send Docs to WES.
If Indian Speed Post is not good.