LANDED..........
06-06-2015
immigrationland said:
Dear friends,
I have the following queries
I am the principal applicant
Kindly write the answers in RED
1. Bar codes on top of package
a. It means – on top of generic application form (or)
b. On top of complete package i.e Check list
2. How many check lists are there
3. Do I need to submit all stamped (exit/entry) pages of my passport
4. Presently I am on a 2 month vacation in India, I work in UAE – What will be my current country of residence
5. Notary for what documents is required
a. For only photocopies (or)
b. For originals
c. Is notary required for
i. Proof of relationship documents of my brother, such as his PR card, his lease agreements etc
6. What should I write the marital status and address for my mother who is deceased in the Additional Family Information Form
7. In the Addition family information form for my spouse – applicant will be myself – In Section A 2nd row last column (email address) – Shall I mention email address of my spouse / mine. As in my form I have mentioned mine. I want to mention mine here too – Will that be OK
8. How CIC will differentiate my and spouse Additional Family Information Form – as there is no name mentioned in the form – only signature field is there
9. Names in native language - Should we type or write with hand
10. In Schedule A Solemn declaration , shall I write my name or shall I leave it blank – as it states do not complete the following section now
11. My name in all educational certificate and experience is for eg Md. Imran Khan, but my name in passport is Mohammad Imran Khan - what should I do for this
I am sorry for many questions
Plz reply
I will be thankful to you
Thanks a lot
Hi, already replied this in the other thread where you posted. Go check the responses there, cheers :)

visaworld

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
Med's Request
8 nov2012
@seniors

"ur PR status can be taken off if u do not stay in canada for 2 out of 5 yrs"

does it mean one can stay outside canada for 3 yrs and come back and stay continously for 2 yrs to retain PR status.
please correct me if i m wrong.

thanx.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
visaworld said:
@ seniors

"ur PR status can be taken off if u do not stay in canada for 2 out of 5 yrs"

does it mean one can stay outside canada for 3 yrs and come back and stay continously for 2 yrs to retain PR status.
please correct me if i m wrong.

thanx.
Hi, when you are a permanent resident, you can live outside of Canada, but must live in Canada for at least two years in a five-year period. If you live outside of Canada for longer, you may lose your permanent resident status. Read this link for more info, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp :)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smileysharma said:
Hi,
My ielts result is out
Listening:7.50= 5
Reading:6.00 = 4
Writing: 6.50 = 5
Speaking:7.00= 6
total= 20

I am a B.tech graduate (4 years). Got my credentials assessed by WES.
And work experience is 3 years and 2 months

Can anyone calculate and let me know if I can apply under FSWP ?

visaworld

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
Med's Request
8 nov2012
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, when you are a permanent resident, you can live outside of Canada, but must live in Canada for at least two years in a five-year period. If you live outside of Canada for longer, you may lose your permanent resident status. Read this link for more info, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp :)

thanx pipis

sania91

May 15, 2014
Should probation period be specifically mentioned in the experience letter? My job duties have been same during and after the probation period.

Should it be mentioned like 'She has been working 3 months on probation period as 'IS Trainee'?

After probation period my job title was 'IS Executive'

Its not that i want to hide this. I am just confused how it should be mentioned. Also its already mentioned on my appointment letter too whose copy i'll be sending as supporting document and my pay slips which has trainee title for first 3 months.

Please guide.
Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sania91 said:
Should probation period be specifically mentioned in the experience letter? My job duties have been same during and after the probation period.

Should it be mentioned like 'She has been working 3 months on probation period as 'IS Trainee'?

After probation period my job title was 'IS Executive'

Its not that i want to hide this. I am just confused how it should be mentioned. Also its already mentioned on my appointment letter too whose copy i'll be sending as supporting document and my pay slips which has trainee title for first 3 months.

Please guide.
Thank you.
Hi, you should mention exactly how it appears in your appointment letter and pay slips. :)

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Pipis Husband can you pls pls tell me one thing ...
In background decl. Q9 membership or association with org. it says "write city and country where you were a member" .. I am a member of ACCA which in based in UK .. But I live in Karachi Pakistan and i have passed from here and my name is karachi members directory wo what should I write .. Karachi Pakistan or Glasgow UK.

and for my wife form she is not a member of any ... so should i write NONE (which the form says) or should I write "I have never been a member of an organization or association" (which the guide says)

Bcoz the guide says If you were not a member of an association or organization, do not write “not applicable”. Rather, write: “I have never been a member of an organization or association”.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Pipis Husband I have jst PMEd you ... kindly reply

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
SMFAHAD said:
Pipis Husband can you pls pls tell me one thing ...
In background decl. Q9 membership or association with org. it says "write city and country where you were a member" .. I am a member of ACCA which in based in UK .. But I live in Karachi Pakistan and i have passed from here and my name is karachi members directory wo what should I write .. Karachi Pakistan or Glasgow UK. Write Karachi, Pakistan

and for my wife form she is not a member of any ... so should i write NONE (which the form says) or should I write "I have never been a member of an organization or association" (which the guide says) NONE is okay

Bcoz the guide says If you were not a member of an association or organization, do not write “not applicable”. Rather, write: “I have never been a member of an organization or association”.
Hi, see above. Cheers

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I need your guidance here; I have confusion regarding my qualification. When I discuss with consultants they have different opinion every time:

I am working in IT sector and have 10 years of experiences but, my qualification is not relevant I did BA(pass) from Delhi university and MBA from Annamali University. Some consultants say because I do not have computer engineering degree so I can't apply. Education should be relevant to my job profile. Because of this I stated my Australia Immigration process but my first choice is still Canada. Please resolve my puzzle. I am scorning 76 points if they consider my education.

My work experience fall under 2281 Computer network technicians. If I check on web site it says:

Employment requirements
•Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required. Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

I did MCSE and CCNA 10 year back. Will they consider it? This is very confusing. Please help!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Core2 said:
Hi Seniors,

I need your guidance here; I have confusion regarding my qualification. When I discuss with consultants they have different opinion every time:

I am working in IT sector and have 10 years of experiences but, my qualification is not relevant I did BA(pass) from Delhi university and MBA from Annamali University. Some consultants say because I do not have computer engineering degree so I can't apply. Education should be relevant to my job profile. Because of this I stated my Australia Immigration process but my first choice is still Canada. Please resolve my puzzle. I am scorning 76 points if they consider my education.

My work experience fall under 2281 Computer network technicians. If I check on web site it says:

Employment requirements
•Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required. Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

I did MCSE and CCNA 10 year back. Will they consider it? This is very confusing. Please help!
Hi, all through this forum, you will see various applicants asking the same question; does my education in a different field have to match with my work experience? Now for the purpose of FSW, the answer is NO. All CIC requires is that you have completed post secondary education, have it evaluated and get references to prove that you have worked in an eligible occupation. Simple, no consultant required :)

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bro!! You have made my day ;D

I am ready with all the docs...will be sending to WES today only.

Thanks again!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Core2 said:
Thanks Bro!! You have made my day ;D

I am ready with all the docs...will be sending to WES today only.

Thanks again!!
You're always welcome sir. :)