+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

khamhyl

Sep 8, 2013
saki,
im one of the immigration visa applicant under FSW.. I already lodge my documents..
what if i wrote Saskatoon, SK on the blank "where do i intend to live" on one of the forms of CIC.... but i want to change it to Red Deer, Alberta.. can i land in Red Deer, Alberta instead of SK once im in canada? please help me.. thankyou so so much! Godbless!

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
sanamehar said:
i am govt teacher work exp is 6 years ,qualification is MBA , B.ED and doing M.ED. married and separated form my husband i want to settle in canada some body plzz suggest me i am eligible or not for immigration plzz guidee mee
Can you be more detailed about yourself?

navirai55

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
WITH DOCS 8 BANDS
File Transfer...
15-05-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Interview........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passport Req..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VISA ISSUED...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Dear saki,
I am in big problem please suggest a way out.I had applied in MI1 and recd MR PPR request on 4th sept 2013 and when we checked the MR paper of my spouse the Date of Birth was wrongly mentioned and the difference was only of one day,Please suggest what to do

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
navirai55 said:
Dear saki,
I am in big problem please suggest a way out.I had applied in MI1 and recd MR PPR request on 4th sept 2013 and when we checked the MR paper of my spouse the Date of Birth was wrongly mentioned and the difference was only of one day,Please suggest what to do
Sir

Go for medicals , and drop email to CHC for correction

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Dear Saki, salam.
Kindly help me to know
* Do the Appeal cases get Visa within a year?
* How long it takes to get MR after doc sent on request, we sent doc in April 2013.
* Is the process getting slow due to strike or it usually takes the same duration.
* Since we applied for appeal, our ecas status is not shown. Should we ask CHC for the status updates?
Please reply in detail..
Regards.

stephanie_wg23

Jul 4, 2011
Bank Statement Verification

Hi everyone!

Its been quite long since I have sent the application. I was wondering about the Bank Statement verification. After providing the Canadian immigration with a bank statement, can we take out the cash or is there a way they will verify the account and the money in it?

Also any idea when our application will also be called out?

Thanks in advance,

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Regarding Bank Statements

Guys,

I am going to apply for FSW but unfortunately I don't have enough funds in my current bank statement. Can I send my case by using my 3-4 months old bank statement which shows enough funds or should I deposit more amount and then apply for immigration. Do I need to show and maintain funds for the last 3-6 months.

Any advise guys

Many thanks

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Why not Seniors reply... or help?? :(

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Canadishianer said:
Hi Team,

Like all m also an aspirant to migrate Canada for good...
I also did the filing in the month of may, already got PER couple of days ago !

Does anyone have an idea about Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) ?

When exactly one can apply there to join the newcomers orientation program in India ?

I heard it helps a lot settling down as a new immigrant in Canada..!!!

Sir

Drop them email , address is available on their web page , they will guide you rest.

Best Regards

Would highly appreciate if someone has some related re-search done on it and would not mind sharing it...

Cheers,
:) :) :)

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Good day every one, I've been following the thread for a while and I've seen so far that its a very helpful and informative forum. I have some questions and hope to get assistance.
I and my family plan to immigrate to Canada under the FSWP and are about to apply, we have gotten all necessary documentation in compliance with the new immigration rule that came out in July 2013 like IELTS, certificate verification etc. The only challenge is that my skill, food resaerch scientist (as the principbal applicant)is not on the new list of NOC approved occupation but I can still tailor it to fit into 2263 I.e. Inspectors in Public and environmental Health and occupational health and safety but my employer is reluctant in issuing another reference letter to acconodste this. Can I still apply using the other reference letter for the previous occupation? I don't have arranged employment but l have a relative who is a citizen in Canada. Again, which of the immigration streams is a surer one?

silverstreak008

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Passport Req..
02-2013
Friends can anyone suggest how many cigarettes we can carry at time of landing.
Thanx

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Hi Guys/Forum mates,

quick question. i will land first and family will follow, in the List of goods that I will bring. Do i need to declare the things my family will with them 1-2 months after my landing as goods to follow or no? thanks

i am a bit confused about it. ???

thank you

nitchar

Dec 1, 2012
Dear Saki,
Please reply and help me , I am in the process of applying under NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineer.

I am a graduate mechanical engineer but most of my work experience (duties and responsibility) coincide with the duties mentioned for a stationary engineers (7351) as per NOC,
In the NOC code list for 2132 Mechanical Engineer in the end it is mentioned
Classified elsewhere --- Engineering Managers (0211), Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers (2141)
Metallurgical and Materials Engineers (2142), Power engineers or stationary engineers (in 7351 Stationary Engineers and Auxiliary Equipment Operators )

Will my application succeed, as I will submit reference letter from employer with duties & responsibility that of a 7351Stationary Engineers