NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
I am planning to send my application this week. As i am doing it myself i want some advice from the persons who had already applied. Please answer soon. I know I am asking a lot, reply for any of the question is highly appreciated.
Form:schedule 3(IMM 008):
1.Row12b(work exp): I am not able to type my main duties in the space provided as it has word limit. Should I attach a separate sheet? Or can I use pen for this particular column to add remaining duties?
2.Row11:
assets: I have term-deposit which is equal to amount required by CIC.I have a property on my name.can i show my property value in this?
liabilities:I have taken mortgage so should i mention mortgage value in this?
settlement fund:this should be (assets -liabilities) or (only the term deposit fund available with me?)
Proof of settlement fund should be term-deposit copy or should i include property papers and mortgage papers too?

Form: Generic application form (IMM0008)
1.Education detail:
I have completed my B.Tech in six years but the course was of 4 years (actually I got admission in 2000 but I did not attend the college for 2 years due to some personal reasons and then I took re-admission in 2002 and completed my B.tech in 2006.So I practically I completed in 4 years only but my transcript shows that I took admission in 2000 so theoretically its 6 years).Also I have completed my M.Tech in 3 years but course was of 2 years.In my WES ECA report they have mentioned course duration 4 year for B.tech and 2 years for M.tech, even when I have provided the correct years taken by me.
So Number of years of education in total should be 12+4+2 or the actual years taken by me 12+6+3?
2.Contact information:
They have mentioned you must add either PO Box or street number for your address. As I live in India I don't have both for my address. What should I do?

Form:Schedule A (IMM569)
1.Row 7(Education):
I have completed my B.Tech in six years but the course was of 4 years. Also I have completed my M.Tech in 3 years but course was of 2 years. In my WES ECA report they have mentioned course duration 4 year for B.tech and 2 years for M.tech, even when I have provided the correct years taken by me.
What should I fill in no of years for university/college.4+2 or 6+3
If your answer is 4+2, then what to fill in full details of education, as I have to mention B.Tech form 2000-2006 and M.tech 2007-2010 in that.
2.Row 8(Personal history):
I am working from 09/2007 to present in same company. I also completed M.tech from 09/2007 to 02/2010 from in-house university of my company and for this I also have ECA report. So should I mention both in my personal history or only the work in my company?
Also space name of company/institute is not sufficient to fill full college or company name. Should I use abbreviation or should I attach separate sheet? Or can I use pen for this particular column?
3.Row 10 Government position:
In example for government position they have included civil servant,judge, police officer, security organization employee etc.I am working in a government research center as chemical engineer with scientific officer post.so should I fill this form? If yes then what should I write in level of jurisdiction (national,regional,municipal).My company comes under central government.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sharmausct said:
I am planning to send my application this week. As i am doing it myself i want some advice from the persons who had already applied. Please answer soon. I know I am asking a lot, reply for any of the question is highly appreciated.
Form:schedule 3(IMM 008):
1.Row12b(work exp): I am not able to type my main duties in the space provided as it has word limit. Should I attach a separate sheet? Or can I use pen for this particular column to add remaining duties?
2.Row11:
assets: I have term-deposit which is equal to amount required by CIC.I have a property on my name.can i show my property value in this?
liabilities:I have taken mortgage so should i mention mortgage value in this?
settlement fund:this should be (assets -liabilities) or (only the term deposit fund available with me?)
Proof of settlement fund should be term-deposit copy or should i include property papers and mortgage papers too?

Form: Generic application form (IMM0008)
1.Education detail:
I have completed my B.Tech in six years but the course was of 4 years (actually I got admission in 2000 but I did not attend the college for 2 years due to some personal reasons and then I took re-admission in 2002 and completed my B.tech in 2006.So I practically I completed in 4 years only but my transcript shows that I took admission in 2000 so theoretically its 6 years).Also I have completed my M.Tech in 3 years but course was of 2 years.In my WES ECA report they have mentioned course duration 4 year for B.tech and 2 years for M.tech, even when I have provided the correct years taken by me.
So Number of years of education in total should be 12+4+2 or the actual years taken by me 12+6+3?
2.Contact information:
They have mentioned you must add either PO Box or street number for your address. As I live in India I don't have both for my address. What should I do?

Form:Schedule A (IMM569)
1.Row 7(Education):
I have completed my B.Tech in six years but the course was of 4 years. Also I have completed my M.Tech in 3 years but course was of 2 years. In my WES ECA report they have mentioned course duration 4 year for B.tech and 2 years for M.tech, even when I have provided the correct years taken by me.
What should I fill in no of years for university/college.4+2 or 6+3
If your answer is 4+2, then what to fill in full details of education, as I have to mention B.Tech form 2000-2006 and M.tech 2007-2010 in that.
2.Row 8(Personal history):
I am working from 09/2007 to present in same company. I also completed M.tech from 09/2007 to 02/2010 from in-house university of my company and for this I also have ECA report. So should I mention both in my personal history or only the work in my company?
Also space name of company/institute is not sufficient to fill full college or company name. Should I use abbreviation or should I attach separate sheet? Or can I use pen for this particular column?
3.Row 10 Government position:
In example for government position they have included civil servant,judge, police officer, security organization employee etc.I am working in a government research center as chemical engineer with scientific officer post.so should I fill this form? If yes then what should I write in level of jurisdiction (national,regional,municipal).My company comes under central government.
Please don't duplicate your post on each thread - it makes more work for everyone (many of us are happy to try and help our fellow man, but only have so much time)
(BTW I've answered some of your questions on another thread)

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Saki,

As you mentioned Refrigerator & Air Conditioner is fall under NOC 7313 ( 2011 NOC Code) Group B,my query is that categery under year 2011 eligible in the year 2013.Plz elaborate your answer,how my brother eligible under this categery.His qualification is 10th & after 10th 2 years diploma of Air Conditioner & Refrigerator.How many points he get for qualification?Plz reply soon.It is very urgent.
wid regards
rajinder

Aatika

Jul 2, 2013
Dear Saki,

I will be applying under the Computer and interactive media developer category. I am waiting for my WES evaluation report. :( Can you tell me an estimated time till the caps would be closed?
Also, is it necessary to have spouse IELTS?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Not sure whether CAP will be left. If u r claiming points for spouse IELTS, u need to attach IELTS result of spouse (min 4 band)

Aatika said:
Dear Saki,

I will be applying under the Computer and interactive media developer category. I am waiting for my WES evaluation report. :( Can you tell me an estimated time till the caps would be closed?
Also, is it necessary to have spouse IELTS?

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Hello guys,

Pl. Helo me. My consultant sent me my medical request 3 days back.

In letter the date is of 3rd june. Now I only have 10 odd days to do medical
And RPRF, POF and PCC.

He said tht he recved it late. Now my query is I hv taken 12th july for my medical. Is it ok? We need to undergo medical within 45 days or it needs to be submitted before that?

Will they consider my medical? And my other docs. Which might be received to them little late.

Learned one, PL. REPLY. I M VERY MUCH TENSED. NEED UR URGENT ADVISE.

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
To all experts:
I have done my MR, RPRF etc two month ago. Today i received an inquiry regarding relative in Canada issue. While I submitted my application my brother is a PR of Canada but staying in Bangladesh. for family reason he didn't went back. But it happened after we place our application. Even in GCMS we found that CIC didn't consider the point for relative. without relative I have pass mark 69. so that i didn't update any document with VO that my brother is no longer there.
I had no intension to present any misrepresent. I have placed my clarification already and waiting for their answer.
Is there any chance to refuse my application after all this? I am so worried, cause I was not ready for this situation.

Kumar.V

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
CENTRAL INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Hi Saki,

One of my contact received a pre-verification direct to his employer in India from Visa Office Delhi last week and yet not been charged !
Do we have any more reporting made at the forum for a pre-verification at employer much before the fee has been charged in current process ?
It's going difficult in FSW-2013 to assume anything as per previous trends...

Basis of your expertise, would appreciate if can throw some light on it !

Looking at the current scenario, It can be highly beneficial for all of us to get some expert advice...

Cheers,

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Hi,
If you are MI-1 Applicant and your Visa office is London, UK then
Please Join google excel sheet database. Kindly open the Link in my signatures. No User/Password required.
Send me your below info by PM to update in the master list!
NOC
User Name
Current Visa Office
Country of Residence
Country of Citizenship
Applied Via Consultant
Application to CIO
Full Docs Submitted
e-CAS Online - reviewed & started processing Date
Date on 6-12 months wait Letter
CAIPS BFD / GCMS Due Date
Request for Updated Docs
8/18 months wait email received
Medical Request
Passport Request
Visa Issued
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thoz-who-got-612-months-wait-letter-t103103.4320.html
[size=10pt]Skype ID: smsh.canada[/size]

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Medical payment is necessary to send or only e medical form will do?

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Saki, what is the meaning of "Decision Made" status before getting PPR and after Medical. I have a fifth line in my status after MR result recived That "A decision has been made on your application. An officer will contact you concerning this situation."

sanamehar

Jul 20, 2013
i am govt teacher work exp is 6 years ,qualification is MBA , B.ED and doing M.ED. married and separated form my husband i want to settle in canada some body plzz suggest me i am eligible or not for immigration plzz guidee mee

Canadishianer

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-07-2013
Hi Team,

Like all m also an aspirant to migrate Canada for good...
I also did the filing in the month of may, already got PER couple of days ago !

Does anyone have an idea about Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) ?

When exactly one can apply there to join the newcomers orientation program in India ?

I heard it helps a lot settling down as a new immigrant in Canada..!!!

Would highly appreciate if someone has some related re-search done on it and would not mind sharing it...

Cheers,
:) :) :)

JakkasJogi

Sep 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-13
AOR Received.
25-MAY-13
File Transfer...
28-MAY-13
Med's Done....
15-APR-13
Passport Req..
15-JUN-13
VISA ISSUED...
IP (15-NOV-13), DM (05-JAN-14), VISA (11-JAN)
LANDED..........
First week of Feb.
Good information pages