Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Saki,

I have been blessed with a beautiful Baby Girl.

Please guide me what i need to do now. My ECAS status is "IN PROCESS" since 11th of JAN 2012.

I would appriciate in detail guide please.

Regards

ZeeCee

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Dear Saki

What about your case status? We keep on asking our hero but there is no update regarding yours's status?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mc guy said:
dear saki
i need ur advice...i got email on 20th April from Lvo that they hav sent medical instructions along with original documents by tcs.. and said you will get these in due course... till today ( 14 dayz) passed but i didnt get any call from Tcs office... how much dayz required to get Tcs? plz guide me wat shuld i do?

shud i wait for one week more or send them mail to ask about my tcs...... plz reply
Normally on average 20 days wait for one week and also check with your local post office.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gashe4peace said:
hello sir
i need ur advice & senior opinion as well on things which make me cruzy/lawzy!! Why this Ecase online message can't provide me any thing except we unable to provide your staute... blabla..
I have submited full document on Dec./2010. And unable to trace my ecase i don't why!
Please give me ur opinion if their will be rejection , why NVo waitting so long until end of june?
i send them twice CSE but nothing respond .
What shall i do ?? this waitting killing me like breathing non oxegyn air!!
regrd
So you mean you are unable to get anything in the ecase status after putting your file number ? I cant really say why they are taking so long.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Rose said:
Hello,
I am a Foregin worker in Canada.I applied for immigration as a FSW.Now the problem is my work permit expires in June 21st.Also I got a job with a new employer and they applied LMO for me now.So my question is that if i start working for the new employer then whether I need to file a new application for my immigration or I can continue with the present one.Position of my application is I got AOR from visa office.Responses will be greately appreciated.
Check with CIC buddy i am not an expert on work permit thing,

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Dear Saki:
I always appreciate your efforts for helping people my e-case shows In-process since 24 April 2012 and I am a pre-June applicant.
When sending my full documents to LVO I sent my Masters degree but forgot to send my Bachelor's degree, all this time I was confused to send my Bachelor's degree at this time or not but any way I sent it to them after getting my e-case changed to In-process and now I am worried that after receiving my Bachelor's degree it might effect their decision or delay my case.
What do you think about this scenario if you were in my shoes? did I do the right thing or made a mistake?
No it wont delay your case its better to be safe then sorry, and its good that you have send them the bachelors degree otherwise they might not give you the points for the qualification.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
Dear Saki

thank you for your reply !!

kindly confirm me one more thing i m ISO consultant in firm , is it fine to apply in Business Management Category ,

i also previously work as Product Manager - Marketing , so which one i focus more

Thanks and regards

Farry

Farry you need to check the job duties if it matches than you can, maybe check with those who have applied under this category.

Cheers
SAki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
Respected forum members, please guide me that i have been asked to submit my new born documents(copy of passport,150cad DD,birth certificate and updated forms),me and my wife medicals did in feb2012. London chc has given me 30 days to submit all these. but i have to take more time from LVO.will it effect on my case or should i have to write email for more time? i will for your comments. Regards
You need to ask them for an extension and provide them a reason why other at the end of 30 days they can make a decision with the information they have on hand.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jignesh1780 said:
Hi SAKI

My ecas status is Below,

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 4, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 1, 2011.

since long time i didnt hear anything from NDVO just got gcms dated 28/3/12. medical -criminality-security-not started 69 points calculated in .so can you help me out when i will receive my MR , almost 20 months since applied.

Thanks

It cant tell much why its taking long but it could be that your background checks are taking time.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArvindXBhatia said:
Hi Saki,

Thank you for all the useful information. I am in a strange situation. Please let me know what you think.

My wife received her medical request today. She and me have separate files in process. We both have received medicals. I have informed the visa office of my marital status change and they asked me to tell them which file to withdraw.

Now my question is : Can/Should my wife do her medicals now or should we wait for another medical request for the integrated application ?

Please reply soon.

Arvind

I think if she does her medicals and then you withdraw the file they may not ask for the medicals again so it will be good for you otherwise if she done do her medicals and withdraw her file then they will definetly send a medicals for her on your file.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Mr. Saki I have a question for you, why you started this thread if you can't answer a question, I have asked a question many days ago and you don't even bother to visit your thread
Mate look at my first post on this thread i just posted some valuable information on it i never said that i will response to the members query on this thread. And you have not hired me to provide you with my services so dont show me this rudeness if you need a quick service than hire a paid consultant!

And i have my personal life as well i am not always available to visit this thread and keep answering their queries i have other important things to do in my life as well!!!!!

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
Mate look at my first post on this thread i just posted some valuable information on it i never said that i will response to the members query on this thread. And you have not hired me to provide you with my services so dont show me this rudeness if you need a quick service than hire a paid consultant!

And i have my personal life as well i am not always available to visit this thread and keep answering their queries i have other important things to do in my life as well!!!!!

Cheers
Saki

As for as I know Saki since two years on this forum, He is very responsible and dedicated person, who helped many immigration candidates and they got their destination upto now. He helps without any intrests, his help is like a ray of golden hope for hopeless immigration candidates. I remember when ever anyone needed help he replied without delay(he is not paid for anything). Saki is Superb Hero member of this forum. One must use polite language for him because of his sincere services on this forum.

So please

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
saki said:
So you mean you are unable to get anything in the ecase status after putting your file number ? I cant really say why they are taking so long.

Cheers
Saki
Sir thank you reply. Yes i unable to trace since i sumitted my full documents. what does it mean ? they didn't see it for once or it could be technical glich?.on last monday i ask them via CSE and via direct email address. but still norespond from them. i don't know what to do!!
regard

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gashe4peace said:
Sir thank you reply. Yes i unable to trace since i sumitted my full documents. what does it mean ? they didn't see it for once or it could be technical glich?.on last monday i ask them via CSE and via direct email address. but still norespond from them. i don't know what to do!!
regard
If you have ask them last week then wait for 28 days because they will not respond you immediately and it could be their system error.

Cheers
Saki

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
saki said:
If you have ask them last week then wait for 28 days because they will not respond you immediately and it could be their system error.

Cheers
Saki
O God i don't know whta to say . i felt frezing and frustrating. But you are strong person . God bless you !!
regard
Gashe