Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Hi Seniors.....Kindly confirm if my Job Duties are eligible for NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.....

MY JOB DUTIES
• Maintaining a strict compliance of rules and regulations in branch as framed by Securities Exchange Board of India & Association of Mutual Funds in India.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of the branch.
• Develop and direct recruiting activities and training programs to recruit and train new Financial Advisors
• Develop and direct the banking relationships for greater product sales & penetration.
• Develop, advice and manage the institutional/direct clients investment portfolios.
• Provide training for Financial Advisors/Banking relationships as per company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques, and code of conduct, in order to help them establish their business.
• Enhance Financial Advisors' learning interests and motivation in obtaining certificates and licences.
• Assist in setting Financial Advisor' goals, and monitor their performance and growth
• Upkeep the ethics and code of conduct of Financial Advisors.
• Analysing & providing feedback about competition activities, sales & marketing strategies to the top management of the company.
• Responsible for branches Profit & Loss.

MY QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR OF COMMERCE & MASTER OF FINANCE & CONTROL

WHICH OCCUPATION TITLE SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER NOC 0121 FROM THE FOLLOWING :-

1. commission brokers manager – investments
2. financial brokerage manager
3. investment manager – financial brokerage
4. mutual funds manager – financial brokerage

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
JOSHRAHUL said:
Hi Seniors.....Kindly confirm if my Job Duties are eligible for NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.....

MY JOB DUTIES
• Maintaining a strict compliance of rules and regulations in branch as framed by Securities Exchange Board of India & Association of Mutual Funds in India.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of the branch.
• Develop and direct recruiting activities and training programs to recruit and train new Financial Advisors
• Develop and direct the banking relationships for greater product sales & penetration.
• Develop, advice and manage the institutional/direct clients investment portfolios.
• Provide training for Financial Advisors/Banking relationships as per company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques, and code of conduct, in order to help them establish their business.
• Enhance Financial Advisors' learning interests and motivation in obtaining certificates and licences.
• Assist in setting Financial Advisor' goals, and monitor their performance and growth
• Upkeep the ethics and code of conduct of Financial Advisors.
• Analysing & providing feedback about competition activities, sales & marketing strategies to the top management of the company.
• Responsible for branches Profit & Loss.

MY QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR OF COMMERCE & MASTER OF FINANCE & CONTROL

WHICH OCCUPATION TITLE SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER NOC 0121 FROM THE FOLLOWING :-

1. commission brokers manager – investments
2. financial brokerage manager
3. investment manager – financial brokerage
4. mutual funds manager – financial brokerage
Hi, you will need to review the responsibilities outlined under NOC 0121 in the NOC list. If your job responsibilities match them up to 80%, you are good to go.The occupation titles stated in the list are just examples to serve as a guide. It is not an exhaustive list.
All the best.

amis

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Senior Members,

I have few queries regarding the FD-258 form.

1. I was in the US for 6 yrs and I am presently residing in India for the past two years. On the applcation form what should i write in the applicant home address, my US address or Indian address.

2. what should be written in the field emplyer name and address . should it be the agency where i took my finger prints.

3. can i send 2 fd-258 forms with finger prints just to make sure that they do not get rejected.

4. on the credit card form i have to write amount in dollars that is 18$. Please correct me if i am wrong.

5. what should be written in the ORI number field in FD-258

Appreciate your help.

Thanks!

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Settlement fund

Is it OK if I show CAD$15000 in my bank statement ( for 2 people) which is just one month old.
I have sent $15000 in 3 transactions with in a period of 20 days from my foreign account to my home country account.

and my spouse has a balance of CAD$ 20000 in her account maintained from 1.5 years

Will there be any problem, if I show both ( mine + spouse) bank statements, as my bank statement is new and money came recently into my account.

Seniors Plz Suggest

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Name Abbreviation

All my educational certificates has name as Md Imran Khan ( Secondary school, College, Bachelors, Master degree)

my experience , IELTS, Bank statements, marriage certificate has name as Mohammad Imran Khan

and according to my passport the name is Mohammad Imran Khan

Will it make any problem.

Do I need to give any affidavit or anything

seniors plz suggest

Thanks

bebeko07

May 1, 2014
Hi I'm newbie here. can anyone advise me which part of Canada is best to apply?
We're still not finish filling all the papers since I don't know which part of canada is best to apply.
my husband will be the principal applicant, he has a managerial experience and I'm a Nurse.
I have below 6.0 Score in my IELTS reading that's why we prefer that he will be the principal Apllicant.
Is there a big chance of jobs for managers?
I hope someone can help me. Many thanks :)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
bebeko07 said:
Hi I'm newbie here. can anyone advise me which part of Canada is best to apply?
We're still not finish filling all the papers since I don't know which part of canada is best to apply.
my husband will be the principal applicant, he has a managerial experience and I'm a Nurse.
I have below 6.0 Score in my IELTS reading that's why we prefer that he will be the principal Apllicant.
Is there a big chance of jobs for managers?
I hope someone can help me. Many thanks :)

A lot of factors must be considered when thinking of the place to live in
Canada.We all have different needs and taste.
For example if it is based on weather,the best is British Columbia(BC)
On job if managerial related in what field?If management and business,Toronto is better but
if Engineering it is Alberta.
Nursing is doing well in Toronto as well.
Raising family-the best option is BC and Alberta.
Your needs as a family will determine where to stay

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
immigrationland said:
Name Abbreviation

All my educational certificates has name as Md Imran Khan ( Secondary school, College, Bachelors, Master degree)

my experience , IELTS, Bank statements, marriage certificate has name as Mohammad Imran Khan

and according to my passport the name is Mohammad Imran Khan

Will it make any problem.

Do I need to give any affidavit or anything

seniors plz suggest

Thanks
A simple cover letter explaining all this will be sufficient, no need to be alarmed. All the best brother.

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada?

I have over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry. Are Business Analyst jobs the ones which would be in demand under Express Entry?

Also, are job prospects better in Canada under FSW or in Quebec applying as a Business Analyst?

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
What is the best option (Only 2 applicants Husband and Wife only- For two applicants POF required is CAD$ 14720)

1. Submit only my bank statement which is just 1 month old and all the money CAD$15000 came into my account with in a period of 20 days from my own foreign account.

2. Submit (option 1) + my spouse bank statement which has CAD$ 20000 from 1.5 year.

will there be any problem if i select option 2, as my account and spouse account has more than enough amount for two applicants. (double amount)

Seniors Plz advice

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
immigrationland said:
What is the best option (Only 2 applicants Husband and Wife only- For two applicants POF required is CAD$ 14720)

1. Submit only my bank statement which is just 1 month old and all the money CAD$15000 came into my account with in a period of 20 days from my own foreign account.

2. Submit (option 1) + my spouse bank statement which has CAD$ 20000 from 1.5 year.

will there be any problem if i select option 2, as my account and spouse account has more than enough amount for two applicants. (double amount)

Seniors Plz advice
Hi, option 2 is really good, you can go with that. All the best.

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Really Confused........Please reply to following things

1. My Funds will be 10days old at time i will send my application, Please tell is it fine
2. Me and wife account consolidatly have 18000$ where some are on my name and some on her name. Does i need to transfer all money in the account of one main applicant.
3. Mutual funds, PF can we show that as proof of fund

Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
canindia999 said:
Really Confused........Please reply to following things

1. My Funds will be 10days old at time i will send my application, Please tell is it fine
2. Me and wife account consolidatly have 18000$ where some are on my name and some on her name. Does i need to transfer all money in the account of one main applicant.
3. Mutual funds, PF can we show that as proof of fund

Regards
Dear Sir

File statements in Option 1 & 2 , both will work , no issues

Stay Blessed

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Education and Employment

Can anyone please guide me

List of all applicable documents for Education and Employment for FSW

I would be very thankful.

Please list all the documents.