+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

jaiminmodi

May 1, 2014
Hi,
I am a Product Manager (Marketing Dpt) in Pharmaceutical Company in India
Experience: 2 Years
Education: B.Pharm and M.Pharm
I am married and have Brother in Law in canada who have PR.
So I calculated 70 points which i can get.

I have confusion that, in FSW 2014 there are "product Manager-Marketing" (1123)
Duties: Perfectly Matched
Education qualification: They don't matched.

Plz Suggest me, can i get immigration? Should i apply?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
suarif said:
hi to all seniors

I have applied to pnp nova scotia recently and I had to send a copy of cic forms too but now i want to apply for new fswc program so shuld iake a new application or the one that i sent with my nsnp program I am confused and can I apply for b it or if I have applied for pnp then I cant apply for t u is program

thanks in advance
You need to submit a brand new application and fill out all of the forms again if you want to apply for FSW. You must also provide all of the supporting evidence again, inluding original IELTS results.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi guys

My highest degree is Masters and got ECA done for the same with Canadian equivalency-Masters confirmed by WES.
My question is do i need to do ECA now for bachelors also.please advise.

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
fswpdxb said:
Hi guys

My highest degree is Masters and got ECA done for the same with Canadian equivalency-Masters confirmed by WES.
My question is do i need to do ECA now for bachelors also.please advise.

Regards
No you don't. The ECA for your masters degree supercedes your bachelors and you will recieve points for your masters which exceed the points for bachelors ECA.
Cheers.

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,
My spouse has been working as a staff nurse in emergency department since 2009. As compared to her duties and responsibilities with NOC 3012 'Registered nurses and Registered Psychiatric nurses',it seems that her duties just match in one or two points out of ten points. However, under 3012 there are various titles ,among them, a title of 'emergency nurse' is also included but they have not mentioned duties and responsibilities of this particular title. In this regard, would she be safe to apply to get experience points against with the number of years she has worked?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
K M SARWAR said:
Hello Everyone :) ,
I am K. M. SARWAR ALAM from Bangladesh. I am a Government Official of Bangladesh and I am holding an OFFICIAL PASSPORT. I am applying for immigration in Canada in 2014. If I am declared eligible for that by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, then will it be a problem to have an OFFICIAL PASSPORT for immigration processing?

Thanks and Regards
Hi, official passports are not applicable. You have to get a regualr passport. All the best.

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
Hello can i apply as fsw with my spouse's passort expiry date in november 2014

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi guys,

Can anyone share email id through which CIC communicates to applicants so that i can add to safe list for my email Account.

Regards

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
In order to submit my MBA documents to WES, I understand I need to send following things:

- In one envelope , xerox copies of all my marksheets and MBA degree certificate
- In another envelope, all my marksheets etc need to be attested and stamped by the registrar of my college. Given that NMIMS is a deemed university, I can get it done from my college itself

Hope my understanding is correct. let me know in case I need to correct anything

Salman_H

May 18, 2014
Hi,

I am new here and have the following queries, looking forward to responses.

- I have done my B.E (Electronics) from Mumbai University in 2005 and have worked for 2.5yrs as a Software Engineer. I completed my MBA(Major - Finance, Minor -IT) from NMIMS in 2010. Since 2010, I have been working as a Business Analyst (4yrs experience as a BA)

My Questions
1. I carried out Provisional equivalency test on WES website and it gave me below result:

Credential 1
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (University of Mumbai) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Master of Business Administration

Given that my highest educational qualification MBA is certified by WES, do I need to get attested copies for my Engineering as well from Mumbai University as well or only transcripts for my highest degree (MBA) are enough.

2. Do we need only marksheets and Degree certificate attested from University or we need to ask for transcripts from University. Asking since, the WES website only mentions marksheets and Degree Certificates, however, all people out here seem to be discussing about transcripts so confused

Looking forward to a response from you guys at the earliest.

Thanks in advance. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Salman_H said:
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada?
Hi, that depends on your point of view.

Under Express entry, applicants' data and details will be entered into a central pool and only those that potentials employers want will be processed for express entry into Canada.

So those people who have work skills that are not readily available in Canada will be fortunate and will get nominated by employers. If your work skills are not hard to find among persons already in Canada, then you won't get any interest on your application as no employer will want to nominate you if they can easily find somebody with your skills in Canada.

Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
immigrationland said:
Can i show 1 month bank statement as proof of funds

Seniors plz suggest
Hi, I've replied to your question before. Although CIC does not give any specifics concerning this, 6 months bank statement is recommended.

iamnav

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Salman_H said:
Hi,

I am new here and have the following queries, looking forward to responses.

- I have done my B.E (Electronics) from Mumbai University in 2005 and have worked for 2.5yrs as a Software Engineer. I completed my MBA(Major - Finance, Minor -IT) from NMIMS in 2010. Since 2010, I have been working as a Business Analyst (4yrs experience as a BA)

My Questions
1. I carried out Provisional equivalency test on WES website and it gave me below result:

Credential 1
Name of Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (University of Mumbai) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Credential 2
Name of Degree: Master of Business Administration (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) - India
Equivalency in Canada: Master of Business Administration

Given that my highest educational qualification MBA is certified by WES, do I need to get attested copies for my Engineering as well from Mumbai University as well or only transcripts for my highest degree (MBA) are enough.

2. Do we need only marksheets and Degree certificate attested from University or we need to ask for transcripts from University. Asking since, the WES website only mentions marksheets and Degree Certificates, however, all people out here seem to be discussing about transcripts so confused

Looking forward to a response from you guys at the earliest.

Thanks in advance. :)
Below are replies from my experience:

1. Take the xerox of all your marks sheet (each semesters mark sheet) including the back logs if any and all in one marks sheet long with the degree certificate. Send this xerox copies to your respective university to get it attested by vice chancellor. Request them to send it back to you in a separate sealed copy. Do not open it. This is for both your bachelors and the MBA. Once your receive it... Now you got your transcripts ready. Send it across to address mentioned by WES.

2. Now read 1 carefully and understand the meaning of transcripts.

-Iamnav