+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to migrate in Canada with a job.
What should I do for that purpose??
Find a job in Canada with an employer willing to go through the LMIA process to prove you are the only person who can do the job (experience, skills and education) and no one in Canada can do it.

imran1100786

Oct 1, 2023
Dear sir,
I am MD imran Ansari.i am from India.My education is 12 in art.i am work as a role of stainless steel welding.and my experience is 4 years.
So I requested to please help me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir,
I am MD imran Ansari.i am from India.My education is 12 in art.i am work as a role of stainless steel welding.and my experience is 4 years.
So I requested to please help me.
You will not be eligible for Express Entry without post secondary education. Have you taken IELTS?

HUSSEN NAJMI

Jul 11, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Canada visa Ontario
NOC Code......
3000 Dire Dawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
CAREGIVER
Doc's Request.
Visitor visa
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Visa
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
CAREGIVER

Akinpelumi

Nov 28, 2023
Hello, I am Ridwan from Nigeria, My search was very targeted and I only applied to work as a professional Electrician which is the right fit. because I wasn't just looking to move anywhere, only if the right opportunity arose." I felt like this got the message across that and yes there are other things in the Electrical engineering but I'm not just throwing my resume at any firm that will consider me, which was the truth.Thanks

soleska

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Addis Abeba
NOC Code......
Ethiopia
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
02-August -2023
Nomination.....
03-August -2023
Hello I am Solomon Debebe From Ethiopia i get a massage such preparation for the interviewe so is there any information a out the interview