+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi your thread is excellent work. I am a little worried about WES ECA.

can you please let me know that after WES receives secondary verification, what does the status in the account look like?
Mine shows:

in progress
we are processing a new package or document for your application.

When will they give a completion date ? kindly please help. Thanks in advance.

Divine7071

Feb 25, 2020
Please guys i need your help, does Canada still approve Visa, I'm trying to apply, but I'm scared of dose scam who called their self agent, plz help guys

Matheswaran

Jun 4, 2018
Please guys i need your help, does Canada still approve Visa, I'm trying to apply, but I'm scared of dose scam who called their self agent, plz help guys
Do not trust agents. I've not used any of them. But a friend of mine used Y-Axis and lost 2 lakhs INR.

Rather, do things by yourself.

SandraLester

Sep 7, 2022
This forum will become "THE BIBLE OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION" via the efforts and contributions of outstanding men such as QORAX, SAKI, and others.

yayabieb

Nov 23, 2022
Dear all,
My parent got an Email from the FSW program for selected as a nominee candidate. I then replied to ask for more information. In such matters, my mother also applied for a business visa to Italy. Does this affect the process of my mother’s application visa to Italy?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear all,
My parent got an Email from the FSW program for selected as a nominee candidate. I then replied to ask for more information. In such matters, my mother also applied for a business visa to Italy. Does this affect the process of my mother’s application visa to Italy?
Not sure what a nominee candidate is for FSW. I assume your parent submitted a profile to IRCC with ECA, IELTS and had a score high enough for an ITA. If so Italy is a different country so no impact.