+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

iky

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone.
has anyone already done their speaking part for 7th of September GT test date?

Lindaogbeide

Nov 19, 2017
I wrote Taxi. Answer scheme may be (River) Taxi

I also picked 9’Oclock
If you wrote (River) taxi and someone else wrote River taxi....you will both be correct ....the answer to that question was River taxi whether or not it has a meaning in Cambridge dictionary. Don't forget, it was a listening test

Liuking3d

Jan 17, 2019
If you wrote (River) taxi and someone else wrote River taxi....you will both be correct ....the answer to that question was River taxi whether or not it has a meaning in Cambridge dictionary. Don't forget, it was a listening test
Ma'am, in as much as it is a listening test, it is also an English test with a set standard and that counts.

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
There is no such thing as River taxi in the Cambridge or oxford or any kind of dictionary, so that answer is wrong. The answer to the closing time every Thursday is 10' o clock. Harbour is correct.
Yea I also heard 10' o clock so I chose this option

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone remember the fill in the blanks in reading? there was one in the last of 2nd sec. you can apply to --- next year in area of teaching experience. I don't exactly remember the statement

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
"River taxi" is on Google and it has same meaning as "Water taxi"

water taxi
noun
Definition of water taxi
: a boat functioning (as within a harbor) as a taxi

Reactions: Lindaogbeide

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone remember the fill in the blanks in reading? there was one in the last of 2nd sec. you can apply to --- next year in area of teaching experience. I don't exactly remember the statement
The answer was "Reapply" if your profile expires or something like that..
I remember few answers in that section:
  • March
  • Package
  • Initial Interview
  • Payroll
  • Reapply
  • Courses

Liuking3d

Jan 17, 2019
"River taxi" is on Google and it has same meaning as "Water taxi"

water taxi
noun
Definition of water taxi
: a boat functioning (as within a harbor) as a taxi
Yes, it is on Google but lots of things are Google that aren't correct so it cannot be used as benchmark for an English test.

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone, my listening was totally different from whatever you guys are mentioning. However, is there anyone who's received their IDP CD test results yet?