+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

faiutb

Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure I remember that reading section.... But some answers I remember in section 4 of listening were:
  • Genetic
  • Unimportant
  • Revolution
  • Display (of numbers on a screen)
  • Random
  • Triangle
Can someone confirm these

I think I got the same. I can't remember all but one of the questions was something " Hard" Cheese but I can't remember the answer if it was Sense?
Then another one was related to anomaly (because....) it is "Rare"? I don't know the answer

What was the question for which you wrote "Unimportant" ?

What did you select where it was asking about mall closing time once a week?
Then in section 1 : all equipment to be provided by the camp ... including "Boot kit"?

What was the match the column for Teaching experience in section 3? Was in caters all levels?

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
I chose 9'o clock for the closing time. Not sure if I'm correct though. Then the answer to that section one kit was ball. I also wrote boot but got to know the answer after the exams were done when someone mentioned it.

Other answers I remember were:
  • River taxi
  • Harbour
I didn't answer question 20 but someone said the answer was Warehouse

faiutb

Jul 8, 2018
I chose 9'o clock for the closing time. Not sure if I'm correct though. Then the answer to that section one kit was ball. I also wrote boot but got to know the answer after the exams were done when someone mentioned it.

• River taxi
  • Harbour

Do you remember the last section answers? Something about Hard Cheese ?

Reactions: Temmynitemmy

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
who was not the Fisher man? in reading last section? does anyone remember in which paragraph it was mentioned that price was not certain in section 1 (Q 8-14)

Reactions: Temmynitemmy

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
who was not the Fisher man? in reading last section? does anyone remember in which paragraph it was mentioned that price was not certain in section 1 (Q 8-14)
This one I think I wrote Job Kelly*** (cant remember the name fully)....this person was the skier....don't know if I'm right or wrong

Reactions: Akhan1212

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
This one I think I wrote Job Kelly*** (cant remember the name fully)....this person was the skier....don't know if I'm right or wrong
Yea I also don't remember the name but he was skipper. it was mentioned in the first 3 lines of the first paragraph. And do u remember the answers of ques 8 to 14. only two were lil confusing the one was in which the price is not certain and the other was about tricks and illusions. i matched the "price was not certain" with the paragraph in which it was mentioned that you can save money.

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Yea I also don't remember the name but he was skipper. it was mentioned in the first 3 lines of the first paragraph. And do u remember the answers of ques 8 to 14. only two were lil confusing the one was in which the price is not certain and the other was about tricks and illusions. i matched the "price was not certain" with the paragraph in which it was mentioned that you can save money.
The one with tricks and illusions was in the paragraph where magic was mentioned.... I think it was paragraph A (can't really recall)
Then the one of price was mentioned in the paragraph that has 35years and younger to attend where it was mentioned that the discount depends on the week or something

Liuking3d

Jan 17, 2019

• River taxi
  • Harbour
There is no such thing as River taxi in the Cambridge or oxford or any kind of dictionary, so that answer is wrong. The answer to the closing time every Thursday is 10' o clock. Harbour is correct.

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
The one with tricks and illusions was in the paragraph where magic was mentioned.... I think it was paragraph A (can't really recall)
Then the one of price was mentioned in the paragraph that has 35years and younger to attend where it was mentioned that the discount depends on the week or something
The one with 35 year and younger is for the question about show limited to a certain age group.

The one that had Pay-What-You-Can is the one for question that had price not fixed

The one with magic/illusion is correct

There was one about story-telling too. I matched that to the option with tales

Last edited:

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
There is no such thing as River taxi in the Cambridge or oxford or any kind of dictionary, so that answer is wrong. The answer to the closing time every Thursday is 10' o clock. Harbour is correct.
Whao! I thought I heard River Taxi... So what was the answer

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
I wrote Taxi. Answer scheme may be (River) Taxi

I also picked 9’Oclock