+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
NO CHANGE IN SCORE !! REALLY DISAPPOINTING
I have been advising aspirants not to go in for BC, and even if you booked and couldn’t score enough - DONT Go in for recheck that’s a myth that it helps. In my experience i have faced it 7 times with recheck that didnt get me the score. I always believed that I have done the best preparation and given my best in exam.
I have appeared for IELTS with IDP twice and both the times I scored CLB 10. In my opinion the checking criteria is still a bit relaxed here and even the staff is very friendly. don’t be disheartened, book your IDP ielts and thank me later, just remind yourself that why you made it so far and then you won’t lose hope. I hope this helps

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I have been advising aspirants not to go in for BC, and even if you booked and couldn’t score enough - DONT Go in for recheck that’s a myth that it helps. In my experience i have faced it 7 times with recheck that didnt get me the score. I always believed that I have done the best preparation and given my best in exam.
I have appeared for IELTS with IDP twice and both the times I scored CLB 10. In my opinion the checking criteria is still a bit relaxed here and even the staff is very friendly. don’t be disheartened, book your IDP ielts and thank me later, just remind yourself that why you made it so far and then you won’t lose hope. I hope this helps
I heard it all depends from country to country where u apply for exam.

Reactions: dgaj

Pavalli

Apr 9, 2019
Unfortunately, I got LRSW 8.5/7.5/7.5/6.5
Planning to apply for reevaluation. Tired of taking the test.
I followed IELTS LIZ and IELTS Advantage. Even purchased Liz's paid videos and I was quite confident of my writing. Can anyone who scored 7 or 7.5 advise me how to get at least 7.
Congrats to all others
Hi,

I am also stuck in a IELTS low score. Could you pls share Liz's paid videos at pavalli26@gmail.com.

Many thanks
Pavalli