+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
May be you're right. If my score doesn't increase, I would probably go for IDP.
I've heard that IDP paper is lil difficult but here I guess you got the same paper.
Paper is same but checking of essay n speaking can be more relaxed... I have heard that.

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just login to e2language and chose tha package you are comfortable with. I was stuck at 6.5 as I said earlier so I wanted to check what am I missing(although I got 7-7.5 three times earlier, I have appeared 8 times in ielts before I started getting successful results) the package was around 1700-1800 inr one letter and one essay in exam conditions and then they give you detailed feedback of what to improve.
There are free YouTube lessons of e2, please watch those... I followed them, they are easy to grasp n u can basically form essays for each question type seeing the videos easily.

Reactions: Temmynitemmy

nomin

Jan 21, 2019
My results are LRWS: 8, 9, 6.5, 6.5
Should I go for remark? or is it better to take the exam again?

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
My results are LRWS: 8, 9, 6.5, 6.5
Should I go for remark? or is it better to take the exam again?
Hmmm. Sometimes applying for EOR depends on you. If it were to be listening or Reading, I would say don't bother to apply for remarking. On the other hand, if you think you had a small feeling of confidence that you did well in speaking and also you tried a bit in writing, then I you can give it a shot. You might just be lucky to have a 0.5 raise in both.

YanaGahlot

Sep 20, 2019
I would suggest that you identify the areas of improvement with an online teacher. I had the same issues, 6.5 for 3 times. I got my writings reviewed by e2language and found out where I lack. So basic structure issues and it worked for me. 7.5 both the times post then. Don’t try to over complicate things, keep it simple just as you would write in real life and grammar is major area to focus. I wish you all the best. I recommend IDP over BC any day..
Thank u so much.... This time m giving 12 Oct IDP.

Reactions: Engineer001

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
I suggest please don't apply for EOR, there are only 2-5% people from 100 who got a raise in their results. Just utilize that money in another attempt rather than waiting and relaxing and hoping for false hopes.

I wasted EOR money two times.

Reactions: Manishprasher