+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

Nyinxy

Sep 16, 2019
Unfortunately, I got LRSW 8.5/7.5/7.5/6.5
Planning to apply for reevaluation. Tired of taking the test.
I followed IELTS LIZ and IELTS Advantage. Even purchased Liz's paid videos and I was quite confident of my writing. Can anyone who scored 7 or 7.5 advise me how to get at least 7.
Congrats to all others
I would go for a remark if I were you. It's worth a try

Engineer001

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Unfortunately, I got LRSW 8.5/7.5/7.5/6.5
Planning to apply for reevaluation. Tired of taking the test.
I followed IELTS LIZ and IELTS Advantage. Even purchased Liz's paid videos and I was quite confident of my writing. Can anyone who scored 7 or 7.5 advise me how to get at least 7.
Congrats to all others
Yes, you should apply for remark. Or you can also appear from IDP next time. Maybe it has something to do with the checking only? Please go for EOR just in case. I just followed Jay lectures at e2 language, they were very helpful for me.

Reactions: Akhan1212

Maha02

Sep 20, 2019
My score is lrsw-- 8.5, 9,6.5,6.5. I have applied for revaluation yesterday. Is it possible to to get remarks within two weeks?? Anyone has got it??

Also please suggest me writing tips.. I have tired all, but got only 6.5

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Congrats....may you plz suggest how to do get 7 in writing...I am stuck at 6.5
I would suggest that you identify the areas of improvement with an online teacher. I had the same issues, 6.5 for 3 times. I got my writings reviewed by e2language and found out where I lack. So basic structure issues and it worked for me. 7.5 both the times post then. Don’t try to over complicate things, keep it simple just as you would write in real life and grammar is major area to focus. I wish you all the best. I recommend IDP over BC any day..

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
SO its my 5th Attempt and finally i was able to achieve 7 in writing, but unfortunately got 7.5 in listening. Ielts advantage helped me in structuring the essay well. Trust me guys, who are stuck in writing @6.5, its not about vocabulary or writing super difficult words, its about structuring your essay well.

Maha02

Sep 20, 2019
I would suggest that you identify the areas of improvement with an online teacher. I had the same issues, 6.5 for 3 times. I got my writings reviewed by e2language and found out where I lack. So basic structure issues and it worked for me. 7.5 both the times post then. Don’t try to over complicate things, keep it simple just as you would write in real life and grammar is major area to focus. I wish you all the best. I recommend IDP over BC any day..

Hi,.
Can you please let me know the details of writing package.

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, you should apply for remark. Or you can also appear from IDP next time. Maybe it has something to do with the checking only? Please go for EOR just in case. I just followed Jay lectures at e2 language, they were very helpful for me.
May be you're right. If my score doesn't increase, I would probably go for IDP.
I've heard that IDP paper is lil difficult but here I guess you got the same paper.

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hi,.
Can you please let me know the details of writing package.
Just login to e2language and chose tha package you are comfortable with. I was stuck at 6.5 as I said earlier so I wanted to check what am I missing(although I got 7-7.5 three times earlier, I have appeared 8 times in ielts before I started getting successful results) the package was around 1700-1800 inr one letter and one essay in exam conditions and then they give you detailed feedback of what to improve.