+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

7th September 2019 IELTS GT discussion

Pavan9

Sep 7, 2019
Small stones are perfect but I still guess if the correction is lineant stones could be just fine now I donno what noun form singular / plural I don't remember haha !

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hey bro last answer listening is bacteria it was in regard to teeth problems how can triangle or pyramid be the answer it's just common sense common
They are different modules here.... General Training last answer was Triangle. I think it's bacteria for Academic module

kamatchilavanya

Aug 2, 2019
Have anyone written 26 pounds as 2nd answer in listening?? Because they have asked cost per ticket and not average cost per ticket. Am I right??

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Listening
017251563 or something
Agent
Market
Side
Garden
Basement
Action
Party
11-14
A( start doing it today
C(not ur responsibility
B( in few days
A
15-20
Authorisation
Order form
Approved list
Don't remember
Contract
Delivery note

21-26
C
B
A
C
C
B
27-30
A( can make better use
B ( can’t use a computer
A( personal contact
C ( selling computers

31-40
A reservoir
Homes
Women
Muscular
Toe
Pictures
Ground
Small stones
Bacteria
Most of my answers match with you, apart from the last one, I wrote flour for that. I was getting so apprehensive after seeing some youtube videos with the answers of the listening section, especially question 21 to 25 . Now I am relaxed that the options were actually A, B, C and I didn't do any silly mistake

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Some are matching but some are not. Does anyone know the questions?
I think their answers for the questions 21 to 24 is wrong because they gave us options A- Lynn B-Peter, C - J smith and then questions were like who made the statement

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I have already got 3 wrong in part 3 listening looking at the answers here:

I wrote reservoir earlier then read the sentence again and it didn’t make sense to me so changed it to repaired- but as most of you mentioned reservoir I doubt mine to be correct.

Then missed recording for last few parts where the bones were “muscular” I guessed it to be “weak” as I missed it completely. Then the following one which said “——-“ observed on the wall, my bad I missed that too so another guess “Marks” observed! Lol!!

I wrote “big toe” too, but when ready the prompt it said enlarged——-, so corrected it to “toe” later, as big and enlarged looks synonymous. Not sure whether they gonna mark it positive.
Rest all looks fine in part 3.

Part 1 was the easiest - Question 1-20 all are ok for me!

Part 2, this discussion gets on my head all the time, but looking at answers here, 26-30 I think I got all correct. My doubt is questions 21-25.

So essentially I Just have a space for 2 more errors to be at that band of 8.

Rest all modules went good for me!!

That’s my overall experience for the IELTS test.. wish you all good luck with your results. Wish me luck too!! Lol!

Shy777

Apr 4, 2018
It was flooded , ever since then it’s been used as a reservior

Questions was
It’s now been used as ............., flooded doesn’t fit there either

Bro can u tell me what is 40th answer is it just "bacteria " or "by bacteria"
And also do u remember 29th question one of the option it given that " teacher has to give knowledge to students " something like that .

Temmynitemmy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
From all answers posted here I could infer there were separate IELTS exams on 7th Sept... Seems 2 tests were prepared for GT and 2 for Academic. Is someone thinking in this direction?