+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year ban

Feb 7, 2018
I applied for a student visa but was denied and I received a 5 year ban for misrepresentation...please I just want to find out what my chances are right now?
2) would this ban affect my traveling to other countries like the US or Europe? Because I really still want to travel out. Please I need help

Feb 7, 2018
Hi bro,
Whats is your reason for rejection? What misrepresentation you made?
Hi.
Well I was banned for misrepresentation in accordance with section 40 (1)(a) of IRPA. More precisely the bank statements I submitted in support of my application were said to be fraudulent and was asked to prove it's authenticity which in my ability I tried to but didn't know exactly how because my bank statement was authentic. My application was denied followed with a ban

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's possible the refusal may impact travel to other countries - or it might not. Make sure you declare the refusal in any visa applications to other countries.

Feb 7, 2018
It's possible the refusal may impact travel to other countries - or it might not. Make sure you declare the refusal in any visa applications to other countries.
Oh my....sad to know it can impact traveling to other countries. Okay thanks for your advice.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
You can reverse your ban if u show you can proof that funds u showed were original. IRCC requires proof, if u are genuine then u can cover that. Also, it can affect your travel to other countries too.Esp USA. It would be better u should find a way and remove ban

Feb 7, 2018
You can reverse your ban if u show you can proof that funds u showed were original. IRCC requires proof, if u are genuine then u can cover that. Also, it can affect your travel to other countries too.Esp USA. It would be better u should find a way and remove ban
Woww. ok. Good to know something can be done to reverse it. I was thinking same to do all to reverse the ban coz I really fear it affecting my going to other countries. I just don't know how to go about it, application was rejected and passport sent back with ban decision last month. So it's like the file has been closed..how do I go about it now?

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Woww. ok. Good to know something can be done to reverse it. I was thinking same to do all to reverse the ban coz I really fear it affecting my going to other countries. I just don't know how to go about it, application was rejected and passport sent back with ban decision last month. So it's like the file has been closed..how do I go about it now?
Please mail me all your details
Qualification
You applied for studypermit?
Ielts
Everything regarding your profile
Prajwalsharma@hotmail.com.
I can guide u.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
firstly, you should try to provide all clarification that you can to the visa officer. I see you have already done that. Now, if you know that you have not done anything wrong then go to a good qualified immigration lawyer not just any agent. if your documents are good then they will definitely be able to remove the ban.

Reactions: hussain-lala

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Some people have had success with immigration re-opening their cases. if you can prove your statements are authentic, you have a chance of reversal. Good luck :)

Reactions: ekundayodamola

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
please i need help i was ban for 5 years early these year due misrepresentation i need help in reversing the ban
It's extremely difficult to reverse misrepresentation bans. You'll want to hire an excellent Canadian immigration lawyer to assist you.

Why did CIC make a finding of misrepresentation? Were they incorrect in making a misrepresentation finding?

Reactions: ekundayodamola

ekundayodamola

Jul 4, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
It's extremely difficult to reverse misrepresentation bans. You'll want to hire an excellent Canadian immigration lawyer to assist you.

Why did CIC make a finding of misrepresentation? Were they incorrect in making a misrepresentation finding?
how can i get one just to guide me through

ekundayodamola

Jul 4, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
I apply for student visa late last year and i was refused and in the refusal letter i was told that i can reapply for the visa but the agent i make use of said i should request for my case file from the embassy to know more reason why i was refused.when i got the case file from the embassy right in the case file shows that i was ban and in the refusal they never tell me i was ban. how can i go about these.