russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Doesn't make sense. You say that you have been banned for 5 years, yet you can re apply? If you are banned for 5 years you cannot apply for any Visa until after the 5 years. They must have gave a reason why you were banned. Please share that reason. Apply for Gcms notes too.

ekundayodamola

Jul 4, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
Doesn't make sense. You say that you have been banned for 5 years, yet you can re apply? If you are banned for 5 years you cannot apply for any Visa until after the 5 years. They must have gave a reason why you were banned. Please share that reason. Apply for Gcms notes too.
this is what i got from the refusal letter from the embassy.

*Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, i have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection Act and Regulations. am refusing your application.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirement.

that is the reason why i was refused and something else came up in the case file that i requested from the embassy before i reapply.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
this is what i got from the refusal letter from the embassy.

*Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, i have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection Act and Regulations. am refusing your application.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirement.

that is the reason why i was refused and something else came up in the case file that i requested from the embassy before i reapply.
That is called 'Rejection' and not 'ban'.

Reactions: scylla

ekundayodamola

Jul 4, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
That is called 'Rejection' and not 'ban'.
yes i know it is called Rejection but i requested for my case file GCMS from the embassy and this is what i get from GCMS

*The applicant's establishment, whether there are sufficient funds to study in Canada, the true purpose of this visit and further cannot be satisfied the applicant is genuine visitor who would leave Canada before the end of the period authorized for his stay.The applicant is inadmissible under A40(1) of the IRPA. Refused on bonafides and for misrepresentation.5 YEARS BAN APPLIES.
That is what i get in the GCMS.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
yes i know it is called Rejection but i requested for my case file GCMS from the embassy and this is what i get from GCMS

*The applicant's establishment, whether there are sufficient funds to study in Canada, the true purpose of this visit and further cannot be satisfied the applicant is genuine visitor who would leave Canada before the end of the period authorized for his stay.The applicant is inadmissible under A40(1) of the IRPA. Refused on bonafides and for misrepresentation.5 YEARS BAN APPLIES.
Did you receive any Procedural Fairness letter before the refusal letter was sent to you?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020

They usually give a lot more explanation that. It is quite vague. How did you show funds?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
the email i got before the refusal was that did i make use of Representative that i should give an answer to that and a supporting document to back it up.
How did you answer this question?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
the email i got before the refusal was that did i make use of Representative that i should give an answer to that and a supporting document to back it up.
I believe that this the procedural fairness letter that was sent to you. Depending on what explanation and supporting documents, it seems that it was insufficient to convince IRCC to not ban your for misrepresentation.