+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 21-Sep-2017. My review of additional documents changed to 'Not Applicable' on 27-Feb. Last week, I saw my Application status as 'Application/Profile updated' and my Review of Medical results changed from 'You passed the Medical exam' to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes'.
Does that mean that I will be asked to take Medical test again?

Thanks,
When did you do your medicals ? Usually when this message appears on your statut it means that your medicals expired. And if you are in security screening, cic will ask you to redo your medicals when it ends.but sometimes (i dont know why) they extend the medicals...good luck

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
When did you do your medicals ? Usually when this message appears on your statut it means that your medicals expired. And if you are in security screening, cic will ask you to redo your medicals when it ends.but sometimes (i dont know why) they extend the medicals...good luck
Thanks. I did my medical by 2nd week of Sep-2017.

Reactions: Amer2visit

shirazam

May 6, 2017
A question: if your medicals are expired and you are advised to do re-med, how much time it would possibly take CIC to request for the passport? (assuming that background checks were completed and then CIC asked for re-med)

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
my aor is sept 2017 as well
ordered gcms notes 30 june was due date and nothing yet? any one can help

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
my aor is sept 2017 as well
ordered gcms notes 30 june was due date and nothing yet? any one can help
GCMS usually arrives in 30ish days. Since July 1st was statutory holiday they had Monday off. I would say you'll receive the note within 1 or two days now.

Last edited:

faizan776

Dec 18, 2017
Guys, IP2 27 feb
I have been requested for ADR
1. Explanation for why your wife and child are not accompanying you and what they will do in Pakistan without you.

2. Proof of employment with Advanced Digital Solutions International Inc. (contract, job offer, pay slips, salary deposits into bank account).
3. Explanation for why there appear to be no salary deposits into your bank account.

In my first job I was paid in Cash and rest of the jobs I have the salary transferred in My bank accounst

shirazam

May 6, 2017
Guys, IP2 27 feb
I have been requested for ADR
1. Explanation for why your wife and child are not accompanying you and what they will do in Pakistan without you.

2. Proof of employment with Advanced Digital Solutions International Inc. (contract, job offer, pay slips, salary deposits into bank account).
3. Explanation for why there appear to be no salary deposits into your bank account.

In my first job I was paid in Cash and rest of the jobs I have the salary transferred in My bank accounst
Did they ask for re-medical as well? Or you are expecting it to be asked soon?

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
I just talked with an agent, she said that the file was in London visa office and not with them because they run all the background checks. Can we contact them.
Got the same reply from the agent 2 weeks back, my file was also transferred to LVO on 8 June. Let's hope all goes well!:D

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys,

Last two weeks very few PPRs were issued to 27Feb IP2s. Most of these belonged to pre-Jan-18 AORs. In total 372 out of 540 IP2s have received PPRs as of today. Let's hope to have a vigorous week full of PPRs!:cool::cool:

Cheers!!!!

shirazam

May 6, 2017
Guys,

Last two weeks very few PPRs were issued to 27Feb IP2s. Most of these belonged to pre-Jan-18 AORs. In total 372 out of 540 IP2s have received PPRs as of today. Let's hope to have a vigorous week full of PPRs!:cool::cool:

Cheers!!!!
Hi,

I'm trying to acertain at what stage do they ask for re-medical. Based on your experience, can you please give some idea for the following:

My friend's medical was done in end July 2017. AOR is 10-Oct-2017. Got IP2 on 27-Feb-2018. On 15-Jun-2018, got request for re-medical. The letter was from London office and it mentioned that re-med is required as previous ones are about to be expired. Med results were submitted on 01-Jul-2018. Question is if they would start BG now or they would have finished BG and then had asked for re-medical?
Thanks.

jelmusboy

Feb 12, 2018
Hey people,

My application moved to IP2 on the 27th of June with the hope of getting PPR the following day or two days after. Up till now, I have not got PPR. Most people I know who moved the same day and after that day have got their PPR.

Is there anyone in the same situation? I have checked my inbox and spam folders but no email from CIC. I checked my application status online and it is still the same "We are processing your background check".

What can I do because I am so optimistic that I should have got my PPR.
AOR - 5th May
IP2 - 27th June

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hey people,

My application moved to IP2 on the 27th of June with the hope of getting PPR the following day or two days after. Up till now, I have not got PPR. Most people I know who moved the same day and after that day have got their PPR.

Is there anyone in the same situation? I have checked my inbox and spam folders but no email from CIC. I checked my application status online and it is still the same "We are processing your background check".

What can I do because I am so optimistic that I should have got my PPR.
AOR - 5th May
IP2 - 27th June
Many like you are waiting..

Aor 30 dec
Ip2 27 of feb
No updates since then