+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi,

I'm trying to acertain at what stage do they ask for re-medical. Based on your experience, can you please give some idea for the following:

My friend's medical was done in end July 2017. AOR is 10-Oct-2017. Got IP2 on 27-Feb-2018. On 15-Jun-2018, got request for re-medical. The letter was from London office and it mentioned that re-med is required as previous ones are about to be expired. Med results were submitted on 01-Jul-2018. Question is if they would start BG now or they would have finished BG and then had asked for re-medical?
Thanks.
Usually they ask for medicals again when BG is over, so he can expect for ppr soon, but we are talking about cic so who knows...good luck

Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi,

I'm trying to acertain at what stage do they ask for re-medical. Based on your experience, can you please give some idea for the following:

My friend's medical was done in end July 2017. AOR is 10-Oct-2017. Got IP2 on 27-Feb-2018. On 15-Jun-2018, got request for re-medical. The letter was from London office and it mentioned that re-med is required as previous ones are about to be expired. Med results were submitted on 01-Jul-2018. Question is if they would start BG now or they would have finished BG and then had asked for re-medical?
Thanks.
Dear @ shirazam
It seems your friend's case is about to be concluded soon. BG at this stage should have been completed . Wishing him all the best.

spec246

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Anyway 13 months have passed today since AoR. I sent email and got the following CUTE reply.
Thank you for your email.
Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
EK17590

Could anyone tell what does it possible mean?

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am freakin out now.. I cannot find my file on E-cas. I am FSW-O, AOR : 31 Jan, IP2 : 27 Feb, will be completing 6 months soon and really freaking out now. Could anyone please shed any light on why I can't see the file? Does it mean processing hasn't started yet??

Visa Office : New Delhi

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I am freakin out now.. I cannot find my file on E-cas. I am FSW-O, AOR : 31 Jan, IP2 : 27 Feb, will be completing 6 months soon and really freaking out now. Could anyone please shed any light on why I can't see the file? Does it mean processing hasn't started yet??

Visa Office : New Delhi
Ask ur lawyer for Ecas account and password.

Reactions: Amer2visit

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello All,

I received another set of GCMS and there has been no activity on my account since March where the last comment by the analyst was a review on my R75 minimum requirement. The GCMS received today is exactly the same as the one I applied in April which means they're just sitting on the application since March...

I've already mentioned in my LOE that the organisation in question is not ready to issue a duty letter. They can just not consider that profile coz even without it I'm scoring 77 points as commented by the case analyst below.

Any suggestions? My AOR is 7th Feb..thanks

Below is the comment that was last updated in March and it has been the same since then

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093

Canada_Sask

Jul 13, 2018
Special thanks to everyone in this group! I have been a silent observer for a few months.
@Amer2visit you have been an absolute blessing. Thank you for the constant updates.

Timeline:
AOR FEB 8
Meds passed approx 10 days after AOR
Mi
Ip2 Feb 27
Rprf Mid-March
ADR June (EARLY)
ADR (MID JUNE)
PPR June 29

Passport submitted July 4
CIC stat: Approved July 12

Awaiting Passport return

Keep positive people. Applied without a consultant. With forums like these, people don't have to rely on consultants alone for help.
God bless.

Rahar

Jul 14, 2018
Hi ,I have been in ss for along time. Three weeks ago we had an update in our profile . Our medical expired in late June .our medical changed to 'you don't need ...' . One week later , we had ghost update . After two weeks ,our medical changed to 'you passed ... ' . What do you think about this updates ? In other cases , They send remedical , but for us , change it to pass . I'm confused about it .

Last edited:

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Special thanks to everyone in this group! I have been a silent observer for a few months.
@Amer2visit you have been an absolute blessing. Thank you for the constant updates.

Timeline:
AOR FEB 8
Meds passed approx 10 days after AOR
Mi
Ip2 Feb 27
Rprf Mid-March
ADR June (EARLY)
ADR (MID JUNE)
PPR June 29

Passport submitted July 4
CIC stat: Approved July 12

Awaiting Passport return

Keep positive people. Applied without a consultant. With forums like these, people don't have to rely on consultants alone for help.
God bless.
Congratulations...what was the Adr for??