+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

faizan776

Dec 18, 2017
How do we know about ghost update ? will we receive an email or we will have to login to check ?
Also, my AOR is 9 feb, should I apply for GCMS notes?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
How do we know about ghost update ? will we receive an email or we will have to login to check ?
Also, my AOR is 9 feb, should I apply for GCMS notes?
Login and check. I would suggest you to call ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬. I’m CEC. I called Toronto time before 10am. And try to link to your own application and choose speak to an agent in the end. They have everything. I was told by them my eligibility started and I was told by them my eligibility passed and background check in progress. Basically they know everything. They know your status and it’s same to order notes. Save your time to order and wait for note.

Reactions: Amer2visit

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, my turn for question if anyone is able to answer.

I called IRCC agent and she told me that my eligibility is recommended pass and there are two stages of background check. My stage one background check is in progress and stage two not started. Can anyone predict how far I’m away from ppr?

What’s stage one and stage two?

I’m inland CEC came to canada 18 years old studying and graduated and worked a year and submitted EE. No travel history between home country and Canada except two trips to US for a few days.

Can anyone advise is the bgc straightforward and it would be faster and how long does it take for visa officer to finial view and approve?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hi everyone, my turn for question if anyone is able to answer.

I called IRCC agent and she told me that my eligibility is recommended pass and there are two stages of background check. My stage one background check is in progress and stage two not started. Can anyone predict how far I’m away from ppr?

What’s stage one and stage two?

I’m inland CEC came to canada 18 years old studying and graduated and worked a year and submitted EE. No travel history between home country and Canada except two trips to US for a few days.

Can anyone advise is the bgc straightforward and it would be faster and how long does it take for visa officer to finial view and approve?
It involves Criminality (PCC submitted verification) + Security (External agencies involved), So I assume PCC is straight forward and looks like you have done with that, security is time consuming, most of them get through in few weeks and few in month's time.
So hope for the best :) Keep us posted

Apr 2, 2018
I got a ghost update on 11th April and again on the 13th, but nothing happened ever since. I've called CIC since then and they said my file is undergoing additional verifications.
I was really hoping I was just days away from PPR when I saw the update.
What is a Ghost update ?
Where would I see it on my profile ...

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys

In last two days there were 15 PPRs updates in total on Myimmitracker.com and out of which 6 were pertaining to 27th Feb IP2s.

No. Nat—COR---Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days

1. India--India---FSW.O--Ottawa--115
  2. India--Canada--CEC--Ottawa--70
  3. Egypt--Qatar--FSW.O--Abu Dhabi--85
  4. Egypt--UAE--PNP.O--Unknown--76
  5. Pakistan--UAE--PNP.O--London--245
  6. Macedonia--Macedonia--PN.O--Vienna--174

Whereas other 7 had IP2 status after 27th Feb 2018 and 2 before that date.

Cheers!

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Guys

In last two days there were 15 PPRs updates in total on Myimmitracker.com and out of which 6 were pertaining to 27th Feb IP2s.

Cheers!
Check out processing times of Ottawa has gone up seeing few PPRs from past few weeks! Hope the wave continues of PPRs with more intensity :)

faizan776

Dec 18, 2017
Guys

Cheers!
Does have anyone or you have idea about how many PPRs are pending from 27 Feb IP2 updates?