+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
Eligibility they will check pretty much everything like Points claimed for IELTS, Age, Work Experience, Education, Marriage etc.
Are PCCs checked by the CIO before file is transferred to LVO? Can a file move to IP2 without the PCCs being apt? Appreciate your response mate!

Reactions: Amer2visit

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Are PCCs checked by the CIO before file is transferred to LVO? Can a file move to IP2 without the PCCs being apt? Appreciate your response mate!
PCC is first checked at CIO Sydney and it will be passed by Case Analyst and when it is transferred to LVO, it is again checked by officer for final review. Basically most of the files need to get approved by 2 officers, Case Analyst at CIO and Officer at LVO. Hope this helps

Reactions: Amer2visit

Kimi Owen

Apr 16, 2018
PCC is first checked at CIO Sydney and it will be passed by Case Analyst and when it is transferred to LVO, it is again checked by officer for final review. Basically most of the files need to get approved by 2 officers, Case Analyst at CIO and Officer at LVO. Hope this helps
Sure, thank you

ppm0086

Oct 9, 2017
Guys

In last two days of the past week total there were 27 PPRs updates on Myimmitracker.com and out of which 9 were pertaining to 27th Feb IP2s.

No. Nat—COR---Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days

1. Poland—Poland---FSW.O--Unknown--77

2. India—India---FSW.O—New Delhi---164

3. Brazil—Brazil—FSW.O—Sao Paulo---219

4. Brazil—Brazil—FSW.O---Sao Paulo---178

5. Brazil—Brazil—FSW.O—Sao Paulo---190

6. India—-UAE--- FSW.O —Ottawa---118

7. India—-India---PNP.O—New Delhi---115

8. Gabon—UK--- PNP.O —London---206

9. Pakistan--KSA—PNP-O—London--203

The remaining others 14 had IP2 status after 27th Feb 2018 and 4 before that date. An amazing thing that many new cases are being finalized very fast. There were almost 10 cases including India, Bangladesh and French national who got PPRs in the period between 20 to 45 days although these all were not CEC cases. Also it was noticed that VO of Sao Paulo issued 7 PPRs to the cases of Brazil nationals out of which 6 were long pending.

Lets hope to receive more PPRs in coming week as the speed of PPRs is improving in IRCC.:cool:

Happy Weekend!

Cheers!!!
Dear Amer2Visit,

First of all thank you for keeping us updated of all the PPRs. Your effort is really appreciated and I must admit it kept us going.

Now coming to my case, I received my PPR on 26th Apr 2018. (saw the email today as I was out for some function)

I have a peculiar case, where my sweet little bundle of joy was born after our AOR. We had deferred the medicals for my wife as she was pregnant at that time. We submitted my sons documents and his medicals along with my wife's Xray on Jan 28 and additional documents on 9th April as well as 16th Apr.

My profile details are as follows

AOR 25th Sep 2017
PNP - Outland
New Delhi Visa office
Medicals passed - Mid Feb
NA 2 - 27th Feb
PPR - 26 the Apr

I wish everyone gets a speedy PPR.

Best Regards,
PPM

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Dear Amer2Visit,

First of all thank you for keeping us updated of all the PPRs. Your effort is really appreciated and I must admit it kept us going.

Now coming to my case, I received my PPR on 26th Apr 2018. (saw the email today as I was out for some function)

I have a peculiar case, where my sweet little bundle of joy was born after our AOR. We had deferred the medicals for my wife as she was pregnant at that time. We submitted my sons documents and his medicals along with my wife's Xray on Jan 28 and additional documents on 9th April as well as 16th Apr.

AOR 25th Sep 2017
PNP - Outland
New Delhi Visa office
NA 2 - 27th Feb
PPR - 26 the Apr

Best Regards,
PPM
Congrats for your new born and your ppr as well

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Dear Amer2Visit,

AOR 25th Sep 2017
PNP - Outland
New Delhi Visa office
NA 2 - 27th Feb
PPR - 26 the Apr

Best Regards,
PPM
Big Congratulations dear for the newborn & the PPR. Also special thanks for the compliments & good wishes for all of us. All the best for you & your son’s great future in Canada.:):cool:

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

My ip2 is also 27Feb2018.

//File Status:
- Application Posted: 23/11/15
- Application Reached: 3/12/15
- PreAOR : 7/6/16
- Latest EE Profile Creation Date: 16/10/16
- AOR: 9/2/17
- AOR Reply: 13/2/17
- ADR: 3/3/17
- ADR Reply: 14/3/17
- Nominated: 24/3/17
- Docs Submitted: 29/5/17
- UCI Numbers Update///Medicals Passed: 11/8/17
- Background Check in Progress: 12/3/18

What do you guys think? How much more time could this take?

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey everyone!

It's been a month since I posted on here, I took a trip and did my landing at the airport.It was the easiest thing ever! The officer didn't ask me 1 question. This forum was a source of encouragement to me during my application process, so I thought to come back to spread some positivity,

Hang in there everyone! I hope you hear good news soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any PR related questions.

My timeline is in my signature :)

Sharlax

Mar 9, 2018
Hi Zeebah
How can i connect with you on whatsapp

Hey everyone!

It's been a month since I posted on here, I took a trip and did my landing at the airport.It was the easiest thing ever! The officer didn't ask me 1 question. This forum was a source of encouragement to me during my application process, so I thought to come back to spread some positivity,

Hang in there everyone! I hope you hear good news soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any PR related questions.

My timeline is in my signature :)

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Guys got ghost update today.. My AOR is January 16 and file with NDVO.. Should I expect the golden email soon. Please share your experiences!!
Most likely! Expect tomorrow or by weekend :)
keep us posted :)
They are touching Jan files since last week!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Dear Amer2Visit,

AOR 25th Sep 2017
PNP - Outland
New Delhi Visa office
NA 2 - 27th Feb
PPR - 26 the Apr

Best Regards,
PPM
Congratulations.

During the deferred medical period, was there any update done to your application? or was it in complete halt till you passed medical?

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Guys got ghost update today.. My AOR is January 16 and file with NDVO.. Should I expect the golden email soon. Please share your experiences!!
Do you have any idea which day your file got transferred to ndvo? If you ordered gcms you would know. I ask coz the files get transferred in batches.so would be nice to know which batch you are in.