+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
No reply to my email either. I guess over 20 days have passed. Have no clue about which visa office is processing mine.

alanvo84

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all,

Finally I got PPR today. My timeline is as following:
PNP-O
AOR: 12 Jan 2018
ME passed: 31 Jan 18
ADR: 1 Feb 18 (Singapore PCC)
ADR submitted: 9 Feb 18
Background in process: 27 Feb 18
CIC show Updated: 17 April 18
PPR: 19 April 2018
Singapore visa office
This forum is really helpful where assisted me a lot to collect the information and submit my application. Thank you all so much.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
First time was at 5pm.the second was at 2pm.local time.i am from algeria.just try with google hungout.good luck
Hi,

Today i called IRCC. Could speak with Agent.
She told me that, my application is in ottawa and they are processing. She said, not yet transfered to any Visa office.
She told me that only criminality check is done, nothing else is started.

please help me to understand , my file in which stage , IP1 ?
What other testing are there post criminality check.
Processing in ottawa means, my VO is ottawa ?

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi all,

PNP-O
Singapore visa office
This forum is really helpful where assisted me a lot to collect the information and submit my application. Thank you all so much.
Congratulations :)

abhilovee86

Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

Today i called IRCC. Could speak with Agent.
She told me that, my application is in ottawa and they are processing. She said, not yet transfered to any Visa office.
She told me that only criminality check is done, nothing else is started.

please help me to understand , my file in which stage , IP1 ?
What other testing are there post criminality check.
Processing in ottawa means, my VO is ottawa ?
What is your AOR Date and what is the background check status?

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi all,

PNP-O
Singapore visa office
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the info. All the best for your future plans of Canada.:)
Cheers!!!!

Arcade

Dec 28, 2017
How did you guys find out which VO is processing your application? I sent that email to CIC two weeks ago and still no answer...

Is there another way to find out which VO it is being processed at?

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
What is your AOR Date and what is the background check status?
AOR - Jan 19,

She said, only ciriminology check is done, nothing else is started, Background check not started.

Does it mean that, they have not started my file processing, I am in Ip1 stage ?

Please help :(

PhitosBR

Oct 5, 2016
Visa Office......
SPVO
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Hi. Has anyone else requested GCMS notes in the past months and did not receive them yet? I have requested mine on March 15th (36 days ago, today) via Get GCMS website (since I do not live in Canada) and I am still waiting on them. Get GCMS team have raised a status query request with IRCC, due to the 30 day statutory timeframe having expired, but they've told me there is no way to know when or if IRCC will provide any response.

So now, to add an insult to injury, I have no idea on my case's current status (other than I'm in the "faux" Feb 27th IP2 for 52 days now) and cannot obtain any clear information from MyCIC, IRRC call center, local visa office and neither get the GCMS notes. Great... just great. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Hi. Has anyone else requested GCMS notes in the past months and did not receive them yet? I have requested mine on March 15th (36 days ago, today) via Get GCMS website (since I do not live in Canada) and I am still waiting on them. Get GCMS team have raised a status query request with IRCC, due to the 30 day statutory timeframe having expired, but they've told me there is no way to know when or if IRCC will provide any response.

So now, to add an insult to injury, I have no idea on my case's current status (other than I'm in the "faux" Feb 27th IP2 for 52 days now) and cannot obtain any clear information from MyCIC, IRRC call center, local visa office and neither get the GCMS notes. Great... just great. :rolleyes:
42 days still waiting for GCMS. Applied via GETGCMS

Reactions: PhitosBR

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Talked to a CIC agent today.

My file has been transferred to London Visa Office. I have heard this is the slowest visa office.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Talked to a CIC agent today.

My file has been transferred to London Visa Office. I have heard this is the slowest visa office.
I keep trying to reach agent and never get chance to speak to them. Keep saying high number of call volume so can't transfer. It's frustrating

Bola32

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Hello All,
I'm hoping I can get some help here. I actually gave up on my issue, but I was advised to post on here and see if I could get help.
My story is a long one, but I'll try to cut it short.

Issue:
I was refused PR twice now, and I am now in the pool again

Express Entry since 2015 (CEC/FSW)
CEC Eligibility Expired 2017 due to years of work experience .
Applied only with FSW
AOR: MAY 23, 2017
MEDICAL PASSED: JULY 17, 2017
IP2: JULY 17, 2017
1ST REFUSAL: JANUARY 16, 2018
2ND REFUSAL: FEB 8, 2018

Reasons for refusal:

1. Officer claimed he/she did not see the proof that i worked at least 1 year in Canada.
Mind you, I submitted all the letters from the company I worked with both for in Canada and outside Canada.

So, I reached out to my nearest MP(Member of Parliament), and she contacted CIC to view officer's internal note.
CIC rep realized that the error was fro the officer because she could see all the proof.
Based on that, CIC rep decided to reconsider my app and then resent it to the same officer again.

2. Now, the officer refused me again, coming up with another reason that wasn't there initially.
officer said "I do not have sufficient fund of $12,500 and OR I do not have an arranged employment"

Mind you, when I submitted my application last year May, the funds required wasn't $12,500. The $12,500 is the updated funds required as of January 2018.
So, I wasn't given an opportunity to even proof that I have the new amount required since i submitted last year.
Anyways, I gave up and just got back into the pool. However, I was informed that I could report the officer because when they refuse you based on their error, and then the app is sent to them again to review properly, they usually refuse you again due to bias.

I don't know how true that is, but it seems plausible since it was the same officer who refused me the second time for no just cause.
I just want to know if there is really anything I can do, Or I just give up and keep staying in the pool to be sent ITA again.

Thank you for your advice/response in advance

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hello All,
I'm hoping I can get some help here. I actually gave up on my issue, but I was advised to post on here and see if I could get help.
My story is a long one, but I'll try to cut it short.

Issue:
I was refused PR twice now, and I am now in the pool again

Express Entry since 2015 (CEC/FSW)
CEC Eligibility Expired 2017 due to years of work experience .
Applied only with FSW
AOR: MAY 23, 2017
MEDICAL PASSED: JULY 17, 2017
IP2: JULY 17, 2017
1ST REFUSAL: JANUARY 16, 2018
2ND REFUSAL: FEB 8, 2018

Reasons for refusal:

1. Officer claimed he/she did not see the proof that i worked at least 1 year in Canada.
Mind you, I submitted all the letters from the company I worked with both for in Canada and outside Canada.

So, I reached out to my nearest MP(Member of Parliament), and she contacted CIC to view officer's internal note.
CIC rep realized that the error was fro the officer because she could see all the proof.
Based on that, CIC rep decided to reconsider my app and then resent it to the same officer again.

2. Now, the officer refused me again, coming up with another reason that wasn't there initially.
officer said "I do not have sufficient fund of $12,500 and OR I do not have an arranged employment"

Mind you, when I submitted my application last year May, the funds required wasn't $12,500. The $12,500 is the updated funds required as of January 2018.
So, I wasn't given an opportunity to even proof that I have the new amount required since i submitted last year.
Anyways, I gave up and just got back into the pool. However, I was informed that I could report the officer because when they refuse you based on their error, and then the app is sent to them again to review properly, they usually refuse you again due to bias.

I don't know how true that is, but it seems plausible since it was the same officer who refused me the second time for no just cause.
I just want to know if there is really anything I can do, Or I just give up and keep staying in the pool to be sent ITA again.

Thank you for your advice/response in advance
Wow. That's certainly a tough experience. Did you discuss your situation with a lawyer? I had an application returned as Incomplete despite the fact that it was complete. One of my PCC translation didn't upload correctly and my application got refused, without even given me a chance to provide the missing document. As far as I know, if your rejection is not based on misrepresentation then you can apply again. The only issue, which I'm facing now, is it will propably take a longer processing time as you'll have a Yes answered to one of the statutory questions and this will lead to further BGCs

Reactions: Bola32