+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
Hi. Has anyone else requested GCMS notes in the past months and did not receive them yet? I have requested mine on March 15th (36 days ago, today) via Get GCMS website (since I do not live in Canada) and I am still waiting on them. Get GCMS team have raised a status query request with IRCC, due to the 30 day statutory timeframe having expired, but they've told me there is no way to know when or if IRCC will provide any response.

So now, to add an insult to injury, I have no idea on my case's current status (other than I'm in the "faux" Feb 27th IP2 for 52 days now) and cannot obtain any clear information from MyCIC, IRRC call center, local visa office and neither get the GCMS notes. Great... just great. :rolleyes:
Im in exactly the same situation. 43 days and no notes

Reactions: PhitosBR

Bola32

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Wow. That's certainly a tough experience. Did you discuss your situation with a lawyer? I had an application returned as Incomplete despite the fact that it was complete. One of my PCC translation didn't upload correctly and my application got refused, without even given me a chance to provide the missing document. As far as I know, if your rejection is not based on misrepresentation then you can apply again. The only issue, which I'm facing now, is it will propably take a longer processing time as you'll have a Yes answered to one of the statutory questions and this will lead to further BGCs
Sigh! Yea I had a lawyer who was assisting me, but then said she was shocked as to why the officer would refuse me without even asking for proof again. She just told me to go back to the pool and apply again since the letter says i can re-apply. I'm in the pool now, it's just frustrating that I have to start over again, no job, can't go back to my country at this point. So i'm here on a visitor's visa, and I keep extending it.
They were only giving me 3 weeks visa, but then gave me 6 months this year before they refused the PR.... LOL. I guess I have no choice than to keep waiting till ITA is sent and keep extending my visa

Reactions: alnemeh82

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi. Has anyone else requested GCMS notes in the past months and did not receive them yet? I have requested mine on March 15th (36 days ago, today) via Get GCMS website (since I do not live in Canada) and I am still waiting on them. Get GCMS team have raised a status query request with IRCC, due to the 30 day statutory timeframe having expired, but they've told me there is no way to know when or if IRCC will provide any response.

So now, to add an insult to injury, I have no idea on my case's current status (other than I'm in the "faux" Feb 27th IP2 for 52 days now) and cannot obtain any clear information from MyCIC, IRRC call center, local visa office and neither get the GCMS notes. Great... just great. :rolleyes:
l am also waiting.l applied on the 8th of March applied via GETGCMS

Reactions: PhitosBR

PhitosBR

Oct 5, 2016
Visa Office......
SPVO
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
I believe it could take from 30 - 90 days to get it. I've had some people who did not get theirs till 90 days. I got mine almost 50 days
Well, my case will reach the 6 months "average" processing time in 69 days... I wish I would get PPR before GCMS notes but sadly, and since I am aware of people whose cases are being processed at Sao Paulo VO for over 8 months now, I am not confident nor hopeful at all. :confused:

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys

9 more IP2s updated their status with PPRs on last 2 days of this week per Myimmitracker.com.
Making it a total of 201 PPRs out of 515 IP2s of 27feb.

No. Nat—COR---Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days
  1. China —Canada --PNP-I—unknown-94
  2. India—India--FSW-O—Ottawa ---117
  3. India—India---FSW-O—New Delhi----116
  4. France —France ---PNP-O—Paris ----284
  5. Iran—Iran ---PNP-O—Paris ---277
  6. India—India---PNP-O—Unknown---66
  7. Cameroon—Camron---PNP-O—Dakar---277
  8. India—US---FSW-O—Ottawa ---56
  9. Nigeria—UAE—CEC—Ottawa—68
Stay hopeful & have a happy weekend:)

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Guys

8 more IP2s updated their status with PPRs on last 2 days of this week per Myimmitracker.com.
Making it a total of 200 PPRs out of 515 IP2s of 27feb.

No. Nat—COR---Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days
  1. China —Canada --PNP-I—unknown-94
  2. India—India--FSW-O—Ottawa ---117
  3. India—India---FSW-O—New Delhi----116
  4. France —France ---PNP-O—Paris ----284
  5. Iran—Iran ---PNP-O—Paris ---277
  6. India—India---PNP-O—Unknown---66
  7. Cameroon—Camron---PNP-O—Dakar---277
  8. India—US---FSW-O—Ottawa ---56
Stay hopeful & have a happy weekend:)

Cheers!!!
That's awesome :):):) Cheers:cool:

Reactions: Amer2visit

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I have sent them two email inquiries about my VO but I haven't had a reply from them from them. Any idea why this maybe happening?

ancheung218

Mar 2, 2018
Hello All,
I'm hoping I can get some help here. I actually gave up on my issue, but I was advised to post on here and see if I could get help.
My story is a long one, but I'll try to cut it short.

Issue:
I was refused PR twice now, and I am now in the pool again

Express Entry since 2015 (CEC/FSW)
CEC Eligibility Expired 2017 due to years of work experience .
Applied only with FSW
AOR: MAY 23, 2017
MEDICAL PASSED: JULY 17, 2017
IP2: JULY 17, 2017
1ST REFUSAL: JANUARY 16, 2018
2ND REFUSAL: FEB 8, 2018

Reasons for refusal:

1. Officer claimed he/she did not see the proof that i worked at least 1 year in Canada.
Mind you, I submitted all the letters from the company I worked with both for in Canada and outside Canada.

So, I reached out to my nearest MP(Member of Parliament), and she contacted CIC to view officer's internal note.
CIC rep realized that the error was fro the officer because she could see all the proof.
Based on that, CIC rep decided to reconsider my app and then resent it to the same officer again.

2. Now, the officer refused me again, coming up with another reason that wasn't there initially.
officer said "I do not have sufficient fund of $12,500 and OR I do not have an arranged employment"

Mind you, when I submitted my application last year May, the funds required wasn't $12,500. The $12,500 is the updated funds required as of January 2018.
So, I wasn't given an opportunity to even proof that I have the new amount required since i submitted last year.
Anyways, I gave up and just got back into the pool. However, I was informed that I could report the officer because when they refuse you based on their error, and then the app is sent to them again to review properly, they usually refuse you again due to bias.

I don't know how true that is, but it seems plausible since it was the same officer who refused me the second time for no just cause.
I just want to know if there is really anything I can do, Or I just give up and keep staying in the pool to be sent ITA again.

Thank you for your advice/response in advance
I have the same AOR time as yours, and was rejected in the first place in Sep 2017 because CIC claimed i was INADMISSIBLE in Canada, which was obviously a mistake. Later my lawyer filed a adjudication review to federal court where issued an settlement offer, and the case send back to CIC for reopen, that was in November 2017. So far, my case stuck in IP2, and CIC request for RPRF a month ago, but no updates after that. I guess they transfer my case to CSIS looking for some other reason to reject me again. Arguing with CIC is waste of time, the visa officers make their judgement call base on their personal feeling and unfortunately, they take no responsible for any so called "error". I guess it would be better for you to apply again then.

Reactions: Bola32

Sharlax

Mar 9, 2018
I have the same AOR time as yours, and was rejected in the first place in Sep 2017 because CIC claimed i was INADMISSIBLE in Canada, which was obviously a mistake. Later my lawyer filed a adjudication review to federal court where issued an settlement offer, and the case send back to CIC for reopen, that was in November 2017. So far, my case stuck in IP2, and CIC request for RPRF a month ago, but no updates after that. I guess they transfer my case to CSIS looking for some other reason to reject me again. Arguing with CIC is waste of time, the visa officers make their judgement call base on their personal feeling and unfortunately, they take no responsible for any so called "error". I guess it would be better for you to apply again then.
Hi, do we have any whatsapp group where we can connect for any PR related queries/issues,
Pl update, thank you