+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Hi.i called today and ask her about security screening she said that she doesn't know about this security screening (weird)...basically it was the same answer that i had the first time.obviously she doesn't know much things or she act like she doesn't...she keeps saying that we have to be patient. But honestly we are tired to be patient.we are in the 9th month.and i think that at least we deserve an honest answer or clafication for this delay !

Hi,

Your file is in ninth month after the AOR?? What is the current status of the login console?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi,

Can you just share the link to the website from where I can order the notes? Since this is the last option we have, so I guess its the time that we should order now.

Thanks for your help :)
try getgcms.com they are good.

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi,

Your file is in ninth month after the AOR?? What is the current status of the login console?
Yes !our aor is july 27 2017.we will complete 9 months on april 27.we called cic twice and it was basic answer.they dont give real reasons.just that nothing wrong is mentionned on our profil and that we have to wait...it is so hopeless !
What do mean about login console ?
If you are talking about our profil, it says that backround check is in process...

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi,

Could you please tell me what time your called them,
I tried may be 10 times, i never get a chance to speak with them. so , please suggest ideal time to call them, so that we can speak with an agents.
First time was at 5pm.the second was at 2pm.local time.i am from algeria.just try with google hungout.good luck

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Hi All/ @legalfalcon

I called CIC yesterday again. They told me the same thing they said about 3 weeks ago. My Eligibility, Criminality and Medical are passed and Security status is Not Started. I ordered GCMS notes on 9th March and should get it any day. Am I under Security Screening? Both me and my wife have no travel history. Any idea why it's taking so long for Security?

AOR - 9th September 2017
RPRP - 20th October.
ADR - Newborn papers and XRAY submitted 20th Feb 2018
IP2 - 27th Feb

No update since then.

Thanks,
Satyam

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Yes !our aor is july 27 2017.we will complete 9 months on april 27.we called cic twice and it was basic answer.they dont give real reasons.just that nothing wrong is mentionned on our profil and that we have to wait...it is so hopeless !
What do mean about login console ?
If you are talking about our profil, it says that backround check is in process...

Thank you for your response! This is exactly what is happening with us. Though the timeline is different. I am about to complete six months.

Also, they are giving the same reply to me as everything is done at their end and all is okay. There is some process which is going on the backend and we need to wait.
And, did you order the notes for this issue just to make sure where exactly the file is? I recently ordered the notes and waiting for their response.

Lastly, Yes, I was talking about the profile only. In our case also, it is showing that background check is under process and we will let you know if we need more information from you.

PhitosBR

Oct 5, 2016
Visa Office......
SPVO
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Thank you for your response! This is exactly what is happening with us. Though the timeline is different. I am about to complete six months.

Also, they are giving the same reply to me as everything is done at their end and all is okay. There is some process which is going on the backend and we need to wait.
And, did you order the notes for this issue just to make sure where exactly the file is? I recently ordered the notes and waiting for their response.

Lastly, Yes, I was talking about the profile only. In our case also, it is showing that background check is under process and we will let you know if we need more information from you.
It is really frustrating to see people receiving PPR after 20, 30 days of AOR while others get stuck forever at some slow visa office, specially if you're a PNP applicant. It's hard to move on with your life without knowing whether you'll have to start packing your things and saying your goodbyes tomorrow, or the day after that, or the month after that, or within a year... or maybe never! It gets even worse when you think you may be left out of their yearly immigration quota due to people who submitted their application way after yours, but just got lucky to be processed at Ottawa instead of some snail paced local visa offices, getting your spot.

I'm not blaming any applicant on this, at all, but Canada's government itself. They should at least provide us with clear answers and let us know our position in the queue, instead of letting us in the dark with no clue, whatsoever, of when is all this stress going to end.

Last edited:

Obhijeet

Feb 2, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Just received my gcms notes no mention of 27feb however a11.2 eligibility review date is 28 feb.
Does it mean end of ip2 or end of na2 I don’t know what to interpret

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi Guys

Recently total 9 IP2s have updated their status with PPRs out of which 4 are IP2s of 27 Feb 18 as per Myimmitracker.com.

No. Nat—COR---Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days
  1. Russian—Russia---PNP-O—Warsaw----92
  2. India—India---FSW-O—New Dehli----129
  3. India—India---PNP-O—New Delhi----130
  4. India—-USA---FSW-O—Ottawa------65
The remaining 4 PPRs had their IP2 status after 27th Feb 2018 and 1 before that date.

Let’s hope to have more IP2s in PPR club in last 2 days of this week.

Cheers!

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
I hope so as well but thinking back on the last couple of weeks, it mostly happens on the first 2 days, with not much activity during the last day or two.

Reactions: Amer2visit

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Just received my gcms notes no mention of 27feb however a11.2 eligibility review date is 28 feb.
Does it mean end of ip2 or end of na2 I don’t know what to interpret
You should be looking at the assessments page, which will give you a better idea of where you are at (Eligibility, Criminality, Medical, Security...etc).