+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone!

I just received GCMS notes and it states:

Batch note: Incoming correspondence bulk flipped from provided to received - please ensure to review when the file is put into the process.

Can somebody help me in clarifying this status? It would be a great help to me.
Thanks in advance.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just received GCMS notes and it states:

Batch note: Incoming correspondence bulk flipped from provided to received - please ensure to review when the file is put into the process.

Can somebody help me in clarifying this status? It would be a great help to me.
Thanks in advance.
Seems the office got a lot of cases at the same time and your case is still in the queue. BTW, when was this comment added to your notes? Are there any timeline?

And what's the status of eligibility check and background check? Any clues in the notes?

Thank you mate.

magina2016

May 25, 2018
Hi All,

I'm from Sri Lanka.

Still playing our waiting games,

My AOR - 20th Nov 2017 & presently in IP2 since Mar'18 (FSWO)

Yesterday my consultant made an inquiry with High Commission in Colombo and informed that my application has not been reached to Sri Lanka yet and better to ask from Canada.

Plz anyone got any idea about this,

Thankzzz

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
Seems the office got a lot of cases at the same time and your case is still in the queue. BTW, when was this comment added to your notes? Are there any timeline?

And what's the status of eligibility check and background check? Any clues in the notes?

Thank you mate.

Hi,

Thank you for the information. And this comment is added under the date : 2018/01/09.
Rather this is the only latest date in the gcms notes. All the other comments are from the past year. But after January 09, 2018, nothing has been mentioned in the file.

And regarding the eligibility check and background; it shows that it has not been started yet but then again it is for past dates. Nothing new after January 09, 2018 has been mentioned in the notes.
What can be analyzed from this? Please share your thoughts with me.
Thanks once again for the help.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Got PPR message on my CIC account !!!

VO = London

My timeline is as follows:
AOR 12th Feb
NA2 27th Feb
GSMS Notes 20th May
Ghost Update 23rd May
PPR 25th May

Thank you everyone on this forum for the help and hope!!
Congratulations @ANAMAZING!
What a great reason to celebrate an @ANAMAZING weekend!
Wish you all the best for the rest of the process.
Cheers!!!!

Reactions: ANAMAZING

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
106 days since AOR and no update after the Feb 27th IP2. Ordered GCMS notes and saw eligibility has passed and security not started. But happened to visit Toronto and Montreal recently and had a lovely experience.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
106 days since AOR and no update after the Feb 27th IP2. Ordered GCMS notes and saw eligibility has passed and security not started. But happened to visit Toronto and Montreal recently and had a lovely experience.
Don’t lose hope man. I live in Toronto and I love this city. I have Been here 6 years. Pr is just a symbol of my staying here for that long and my experiences and memories. I’m glad that my work permit still has a year and I can enjoy the time and wait slowly for the ppr to come.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for the information. And this comment is added under the date : 2018/01/09.
Rather this is the only latest date in the gcms notes. All the other comments are from the past year. But after January 09, 2018, nothing has been mentioned in the file.

And regarding the eligibility check and background; it shows that it has not been started yet but then again it is for past dates. Nothing new after January 09, 2018 has been mentioned in the notes.
What can be analyzed from this? Please share your thoughts with me.
Thanks once again for the help.
Wow, sorry have no idea then

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Don’t lose hope man. I live in Toronto and I love this city. I have Been here 6 years. Pr is just a symbol of my staying here for that long and my experiences and memories. I’m glad that my work permit still has a year and I can enjoy the time and wait slowly for the ppr to come.
Not lost hope. Just bored at this point. I actually want to find a job first and move before winter sets in.

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi All,

I'm from Sri Lanka.

Still playing our waiting games,

My AOR - 20th Nov 2017 & presently in IP2 since Mar'18 (FSWO)

Yesterday my consultant made an inquiry with High Commission in Colombo and informed that my application has not been reached to Sri Lanka yet and better to ask from Canada.

Plz anyone got any idea about this,

Thankzzz
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes also have you or your consultant tried calling them(Canada)

Reactions: Amer2visit

magina2016

May 25, 2018
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes also have you or your consultant tried calling them(Canada)
No Dannio,

I haven't attempted to go for GCMS and my consultant said that he has already forwarded a letter to Canada inquiring the issue.

No idea whats going on :(