+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Anyone 227 IP2 folks got your gcms notes back from CIC? I see some mate who submitted on Mar already got their PPR but we are still waiting, it's so weird. Just wondering if someone got your notes from CIC, could you please share why our cases were queued for such a long time?

Thanks.

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone 227 IP2 folks got your gcms notes back from CIC? I see some mate who submitted on Mar already got their PPR but we are still waiting, it's so weird. Just wondering if someone got your notes from CIC, could you please share why our cases were queued for such a long time?

Thanks.
I've had one set of notes since 27th Feb and there is nothing to mark that date in the actual notes. As for avtivities, I don't know if any security activities started on that date as their dates are redacted. I'm waiting for our next set of notes to see if they explain 2 ghost updates we had over a month ago.

Reactions: LeoNS

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hy guys, i raised CSE and got reply from them after 16 days,

we verified the info u provided and we can confirm that the application still in process, while the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible,
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required, we hope the information provided is helpful assisting you with your inquiry.............

AOR > March 2016
currently i m NA3 status after IP2,
ip2 >27 feb
NA3 > 3 april
adittional doc shows > we r reviewing the doc

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello house , please advice.
I am FSW AOR Aug 2, got ghost update yesterday and medicals passed status changed to ‘we are reviewing the result of your medical examination’. A few minutes ago I got ADR to “undergo the medical exam within 30days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application”. Original meds passed Aug 16 2017, medical exam not up to one year - 19 July 2017.
Please advice ..

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I've had one set of notes since 27th Feb and there is nothing to mark that date in the actual notes. As for avtivities, I don't know if any security activities started on that date as their dates are redacted. I'm waiting for our next set of notes to see if they explain 2 ghost updates we had over a month ago.
Thx for your sharing mate, seems no actual action on our cases yet?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hy guys, i raised CSE and got reply from them after 16 days,

we verified the info u provided and we can confirm that the application still in process, while the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible,
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required, we hope the information provided is helpful assisting you with your inquiry.............

AOR > March 2016
currently i m NA3 status after IP2,
ip2 >27 feb
NA3 > 3 april
adittional doc shows > we r reviewing the doc
I got this response after 14 days of CSE. Everything else is same except for the following is different from yours.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
I got this response after 14 days of CSE. Everything else is same except for the following is different from yours.

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
whats ur AOr, and BG status

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Thx for your sharing mate, seems no actual action on our cases yet?
Well we had ADR on 3rd may which we submitted the following day. Nothing ever since. I just can't understand why they can't ask for everything they might need in one go and not request things at 3 months intervals. Makes no sense. It might be okay at the start when the time allows, but not when it's been 10 months!

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Well we had ADR on 3rd may which we submitted the following day. Nothing ever since. I just can't understand why they can't ask for everything they might need in one go and not request things at 3 months intervals. Makes no sense. It might be okay at the start when the time allows, but not when it's been 10 months!
Especially some folks who submitted at late March already got their PPR, but we are still waiting, really weird.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Tons I think someone posted around 50% got their ppr
I justed checked immi tracker, and found 94 of 171 227 IP2 cases got their PPR. A good news is that seems they're keep on signing PPR every week. And bad news is that many folks got PPR after waiting for 200+ days, which is really abnormal for EE. Hope that's not the common processing period.