Congrats please share whole timelineBig update
I just got p1!!!!!
Congratulations! What a wonderful update. Wishing you a smooth journey ahead and hoping the rest of us receive the same good news soon.Application Submitted: August 6, 2025
Pp Xnumber: October 24, 2025
AOR Received: April 2, 2026
Police certificate: June 5, 2026
Biometrics Requested: July 30, 2026
Biometrics Completed: July 31, 2026
Medical Passed: August 17, 2026
Military document request: August 17, 2026
Pre-Arrival Letter: August 18, 2026
Eligibility Completed: September 15, 2026
Final Decision: September 28, 2026
Portal 1: September 29, 2026
Here's my timeline: I wish everyone success. I hope we all reach the end of the road as soon as possible, and let's not lose our hope!
Congratulations!just got my pre-arrival today and a letter indicating a refund of $85 cus i paid for biometrics
Timeline:
Submitted - Sep 03, 2025
Temp AOR (XG###) - Nov 11, 2025
Permanent AOR (G###) - May 7, 2026
BIL - August 14 2026
BIL done- August 24 2026
Pre-arrival-Sep 29 2026
Wow, congratulations. Your timeframe was fast.just got my pre-arrival today and a letter indicating a refund of $85 cus i paid for biometrics
Timeline:
Submitted - Sep 03, 2025
Temp AOR (XG###) - Nov 11, 2025
Permanent AOR (G###) - May 7, 2026
BIL - August 14 2026
BIL done- August 24 2026
Pre-arrival-Sep 29 2026
Hope you get the eCOPR soonApplication Submitted: August 6, 2025
Pp Xnumber: October 24, 2025
AOR Received: April 2, 2026
Police certificate: June 5, 2026
Biometrics Requested: July 30, 2026
Biometrics Completed: July 31, 2026
Medical Passed: August 17, 2026
Military document request: August 17, 2026
Pre-Arrival Letter: August 18, 2026
Eligibility Completed: September 15, 2026
Final Decision: September 28, 2026
Portal 1: September 29, 2026
Here's my timeline: I wish everyone success. I hope we all reach the end of the road as soon as possible, and let's not lose our hope!
I hope we all will get it soon.Hope you get the eCOPR soon
You’ve earned this — enjoy the moment and keep that hope strong for everyone still on the journey. All the best!Application Submitted: August 6, 2025
Pp Xnumber: October 24, 2025
AOR Received: April 2, 2026
Police certificate: June 5, 2026
Biometrics Requested: July 30, 2026
Biometrics Completed: July 31, 2026
Medical Passed: August 17, 2026
Military document request: August 17, 2026
Pre-Arrival Letter: August 18, 2026
Eligibility Completed: September 15, 2026
Final Decision: September 28, 2026
Portal 1: September 29, 2026
Here's my timeline: I wish everyone success. I hope we all reach the end of the road as soon as possible, and let's not lose our hope!
CongratulationsHi everyone
Protected person status august 2025
Pr application summitted September 2025
AOR November 2025
BIL August 2026
PAL September 2026
P1 SEPTEMBER 2026
