Owww congratulations, I forgot your timeline. Am still waiting FDUpdate
The portal got a ghost update today!
Final decision
- September 28, 2026 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Owww congratulations, I forgot your timeline. Am still waiting FDUpdate
The portal got a ghost update today!
Final decision
- September 28, 2026 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I hope you'll get it soon! Gckey will send p1 to your email within 1-2 days of seeing the final decision date!Owww congratulations, I forgot your timeline. Am still waiting FD
I have no gckey, but automatic phone continue saying review eligibility and background in progress. I completed my biometric July 28 since then no updateI hope you'll get it soon! Gckey will send p1 to your email within 1-2 days of seeing the final decision date!
Congratulations am happy for youBig update
I just got p1!!!!!
I just checked my status and it is the same… Eligibility and background in progress.I have no gckey, but automatic phone continue saying review eligibility and background in progress. I completed my biometric July 28 since then no update
Yes my friend portal wasn’t changed until he got ecpor. After everything changed to approved in Sep 18. When was your biometric?I just checked my status and it is the same… Eligibility and background in progress.
Biometric was done on July 23rd.Yes my friend portal wasn’t changed until he got ecpor. After everything changed to approved in Sep 18. When was your biometric?
Nope… the last I heard from IRCC was BIL around mid-July…. And silence after that.Did you got p1?
I Called last week and agent said my file changed from CPC Mississauga/ Ottawa to CPC Mississauga/ Montreal. Also information sharing in progressNope… the last I heard from IRCC was BIL around mid-July…. And silence after that.
Oh wonderful, so from ‘eligibility’ and ‘background check’ you have moved to next step ‘information sharing’.I ca
I Called last week and agent said my file changed from CPC Mississauga/ Ottawa to CPC Mississauga/ Montreal. Also information sharing in progress
In Aug they said eligibility and security not started. On last week I heard for first time about information sharing. But no update until now. But I noticed people received P1 from Montreal office. But even last week eligibility and security wasn’t startedOh wonderful, so from ‘eligibility’ and ‘background check’ you have moved to next step ‘information sharing’.
What as the automated message saying before you contacted the human agent at IRCC??
Hope October brings you good news.In Aug they said eligibility and security not started. On last week I heard for first time about information sharing. But no update until now. But I noticed people received P1 from Montreal office. But even last week eligibility and security wasn’t started
