+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
PR apply through my consultant on online PR portal end of Feb 2023
AOR and PCC request received on end of July 2023
PCC submitted second week of August 2023
Now I have question how can I check my PR application status and what will be next procedure from IRCC
If I link my application to GC key account
my consultant as he has filed the application on PR online portal? Can I see my status without disturbing my consultant?
Second question is that can I see my application status on online PR portal?
Any person know please guide

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
Now I have question how can I check my PR application status and what will be next procedure from IRCC
my consultant as he has filed the application on PR online portal? Can I see my status without disturbing my consultant?
My timeline is similar to yours. You can link to the gckey account if you have the G number. It won't disrupt anything.

It shows my medical done but nothing else.

I would advise you to get all logins even though you have a consultant. There's no harm you checking if your consultant is doing a good job.

Reactions: Kashif111111

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Do u have overseas dependents abroad ? And second question is are u in a pilot project

md.ali22

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi folk I have general question. I wonder processing time for protected person same or not for all applicants or can some files be finalized sooner, what do you think there are any examples? for example I am single and no dependence. (normal processing time 23-24 month)

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi folk I have general question. I wonder processing time for protected person same or not for all applicants or can some files be finalized sooner, what do you think there are any examples? for example I am single and no dependence. (normal processing time 23-24 month)
Hi,
I see more items that finalized in 15 months or more

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
My timeline is similar to yours. You can link to the gckey account if you have the G number. It won't disrupt anything.

It shows my medical done but nothing else.

I would advise you to get all logins even though you have a consultant. There's no harm you checking if your consultant is doing a good job.
Thanks Brother
Good suggestion