+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
I believe IRCC is putting all remaining 2023 applicants as Non Routine in order to justify any court cases against the prolonged time. So frustrating and unfair.
I f you check 2025 gp here , you will see all of them are getting p1 except 2023 after Aug like no one here , no p1 news nothing its really unfair,
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sad93
I believe IRCC is putting all remaining 2023 applicants as Non Routine in order to justify any court cases against the prolonged time. So frustrating and unfair.
This is ridiculous. I am January of 2024 and in the same position as you guys. Everyone around me received their decision except for my application. They can't justify thousands of cases being non routine as this wouldn't make sense even to the court. They have to process our applications we have been waiting 30-40 months.
 
It is absolutely ridiculous and also really unfair, but what can we do other than wait ? Honestly I think we should do something material to get their attention on this.