+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
hi guys! i got an e mail from ircc today. is anyone got same email? what’s the reason they’re asking me this for?

here is the letter;

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.


In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office:



RPD decision: The decision and reasons of the Refugee Protection Division. In


order to continue processing your application, you must provide proof of your protected person status. Please submit a copy of the Notice of Decision issued by the Refugee Protection Division (RPD)/Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) or the Positive Pre-Removal Risk Assessment Notice issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Also provide a copy of the Basis of Claim and Transcript of Reasons for Decision of the RPD/RAD with no missing pages.


Notice of decision alone is not sufficient for us to make a decision on this application. Please submit a copy of the entire RPD decision document, with no missing pages.
so after i uploaded the documents on thursday, now its showing on my gckey account like this;

Latest update:
Final decision - October 5, 2026:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • October 5, 2026 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • August 5, 2026 Completed.

Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • October 5, 2026 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

does this final decision because of the document i uploaded they asked me? or does it means i’ll get my pr soon or something else ?

if anyone knows please share experience, thx
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Sad93 and moref1988
so after i uploaded the documents on thursday, now its showing on my gckey account like this;

Latest update:
Final decision - October 5, 2026:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • October 5, 2026 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • August 5, 2026 Completed.

Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • October 5, 2026 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

does this final decision because of the document i uploaded they asked me? or does it means i’ll get my pr soon or something else ?

if anyone knows please share experience, thx
when did you aubmitted the aditional doc
 
Thats preety quick . I did the same . they asked me to resubmit 5669 form , which i submitted on sept 14 , still nothing changes on gckey .

Seems like you will be getting P1 anytime soon . Btw when did you applied ? can you share your timeline please
Ain’t quick tho :D
applied on october 2023
aor feb 2024
eligibility and pre arrival march 2024
biometric august 2026
 
Under notes :
Office: CTD Mississauga
Text: ***Protected Persons Processing Non-Complex Processing Assessment
I apply on June and I got it end of July and I didn’t get anything like that and I think your application is under processing now because I got it twice none of them talking about Non routine or routine. They only said everything is completed except security.
 
I apply on June and I got it end of July and I didn’t get anything like that and I think your application is under processing now because I got it twice none of them talking about Non routine or routine. They only said everything is completed except security.
There wasn't such a statement on the ATIPs I received, either. I think it's a note that was added after the "one-time initiative."