+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 October Common-Law / Spousal Sponsorship (Inland)

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
Am very sure you will get the PR before your work permit expires. I would say just wait if the PR delays the apply for the work permit in March.
Amen lol. scared asf. i just want to get over with this application. If that tracker could talk by now, I am sure it would have cursed me, lol. I check it almost every second.

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
HI, so I applied for the OWP on the 31st of January, and I got approved yesterday.I am just so curious about my PR application; everything has been completed since December 18 . i also already passed both the eligibility and medical. background check has also been completed since 18 December .

hanzi4389604

Nov 27, 2023
HI, so I applied for the OWP on the 31st of January, and I got approved yesterday.I am just so curious about my PR application; everything has been completed since December 18 . i also already passed both the eligibility and medical. background check has also been completed since 18 December .
WOW, your OWP is so so so fast, mine one submitted at Nov 27th, but no any updates. Anyone has any clue?

bluefire

Jan 10, 2024
Did you receive an email that said your background check was complete? I think most of us are waiting for background check

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Submitted October 27, 2023

AOR November 23, 2023

BIL Request December 5, 2023

BIL Submitted 8 Dec, 2024

Bil Reflected 18 Dec

Upfront Medical 26 Jan

Pre-arrival letter 2 Feb 24

AIP/SA 5 Feb 24

Reactions: alexandria.pankratz

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
wow, this was fast I applied in July 2023. all stages have been completed since 18 December.. No email or anything since then.

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
Did you receive an email that said your background check was complete? I think most of us are waiting for background check
. No i didnt get ant email i was just sent a letter on my GC for the work permit. but all stages of my application says completed since December 18. i am so nervous right now lol

Oct 20, 2023
Here’s our updated timeline because I forgot to update with work permit

Submitted October 19, 2023

AOR November 25, 2023

Submitted SOWP November 29, 2023

BIL Request December 13, 2023

SOWP Approval December 24, 2023

BIL Submitted January 8, 2024

Pre-arrival letter January 25, 2024
Sponsor/applicant approval January 30, 2024

Medical request February 8, 2024

Reactions: Sharidge

beautifullyk

Apr 14, 2023
Hi lovely people, hope your applications are moving along great!

Just curious, my husband had to submit a medical for his visa extension and we uploaded that to our sponsorship application because we read you don’t have to do another one if it was within the last 5 years. But, today we received medical request instructions - we called and they said to submit a webform explaining the situation and re-uploading the original medical we did. But being the anxious person I am, do y’all think we will be required to submit a brand new medical anyways? Anyone have a similar situation? Thanks!

kaynil

Jan 29, 2024
Since you are applying for work permit extension, its obvious you are in Canada .

I was not asked to submit any medical when I applied for mine because my med is just within two years. However I was asked to go for another fingerprint . Do you know how long ago you did the medical?

2Merry

Jun 10, 2023
Sponsor/applicant approval January 30, 2024

Medical request February 8, 2024
Hi,

Could I please ask, how did you receive your Medical request? Was that by email or post?

Just asking because my online application status tracker says they sent my request on Feb 7th. I have not received anything via email, nor has my sponsor (spouse). I'm not sure if I'm waiting for something in the post or whether I need to contact someone about not receiving the request.

Thanks for any info!

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi,

Could I please ask, how did you receive your Medical request? Was that by email or post?

Just asking because my online application status tracker says they sent my request on Feb 7th. I have not received anything via email, nor has my sponsor (spouse). I'm not sure if I'm waiting for something in the post or whether I need to contact someone about not receiving the request.

Thanks for any info!
Check your gckey

Reactions: alexandria.pankratz