+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Guys i have one question for everyone does protected person pr time get effected if we apply pr as a protected person in quebec because i have heard many people in this forum saying that our pr got delayed because of the quebec province is it true or not pls tell your answers

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
Guys i have one question for everyone does protected person pr time get effected if we apply pr as a protected person in quebec because i have heard many people in this forum saying that our pr got delayed because of the quebec province is it true or not pls tell your answers
My opinion: Atlantic provinces and British Columbia has better processing than Ontario and Quebec. It is all based on LUCK. You can get it in 1 year or still be waiting after 2 years.

Reactions: himankkohli6

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi Guys,

My account was updated yesterday and now shows a date for the final decision. (Final decision - January 23, 2024 ).

What is the next step, and how long will it take?

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
Hi Guys,

My account was updated yesterday and now shows a date for the final decision. (Final decision - January 23, 2024 ).

What is the next step, and how long will it take?
Congrats. Next step will officer will send you portal 1st email you have to reply all answers. If I were you I would call IRCC or use web form to build pressure on them to process it faster, as there is a final decision

Reactions: zak86

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I applied PR for a family member in May 2022, last year in Oct 2023, received letter for Pre-Arrival and there is no other update as of now? How long to expect after Pre-Arrival letter?

Ibooo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hi, I applied PR for a family member in May 2022, last year in Oct 2023, received letter for Pre-Arrival and there is no other update as of now? How long to expect after Pre-Arrival letter?
I applied on May 2022 and I didn’t recive any update .

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
I have been monitoring timelines in this forum for a while, It should take 6 months max to get ECOPR after you receive pre arrival and eligibility letter. In Quebec it can take more than a year. Keep asking on the web form every week and request for GCMS notes at least once. This can speedup your application or nudge the officer.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I applied on May 2022 and I didn’t recive any update .
Have you received you AOR? Have you linked your application?
I applied May 2023. After 5 months they asked police certificate from me and medical and biometric from my partner (Partner is not refugee-inside Canada).