+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

May 7, 2021
At last, this process is over for me! I wish for your PR to be confirmed soon as well. Sending my best wishes. Here is the timeline:

March 2022 - Application Received
June 2023 - Eligibility Passed Letter
July 2023 - Pre Arrival Letter
November 9, 2023 - Ecas: Decision made
December 27, 2023: First portal email - Responded on the same day with a mistake and responded again on December 28, 2023 correcting the mistake
December 28, 2023: Second portal email - Confirmed address and uploaded the photo on the same day
Today- December 29, 2023: eCoPR received!
congratulations! and all the very best for your future endeavors in Canada

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
At last, this process is over for me! I wish for your PR to be confirmed soon as well. Sending my best wishes. Here is the timeline:

March 2022 - Application Received
June 2023 - Eligibility Passed Letter
July 2023 - Pre Arrival Letter
November 9, 2023 - Ecas: Decision made
December 27, 2023: First portal email - Responded on the same day with a mistake and responded again on December 28, 2023 correcting the mistake
December 28, 2023: Second portal email - Confirmed address and uploaded the photo on the same day
Today- December 29, 2023: eCoPR received!
congratulations. Enjoy your future life in Canada. Your case worker is really fast. I think he/she is trying to finish all application before new year.
i have 2 questions.
Did you remove all subject section while you were replying first email?
second email was in junk email box or it was normal?
im asking because first time i saw this fast last 2 years. Maybe you did something different.

Mia_123

Nov 13, 2023
congratulations. Enjoy your future life in Canada. Your case worker is really fast. I think he/she is trying to finish all application before new year.
i have 2 questions.
Did you remove all subject section while you were replying first email?
second email was in junk email box or it was normal?
im asking because first time i saw this fast last 2 years. Maybe you did something different.
Thank you. No, I didn't remove the subject section, I just hit reply and pasted the template with the information filled in.
The second email was normal not in the junk.

DJ khaled

Dec 16, 2023
Calgary IRCC was mentioned in the first email I received
Did you apply online and what is the portal site where you uploaded your photo? Because I applied online and I want to know the portal site where I will upload my photo. Is it the same portal from which I submitted my permanent residency application?

Mia_123

Nov 13, 2023
Did you apply online and what is the portal site where you uploaded your photo? Because I applied online and I want to know the portal site where I will upload my photo. Is it the same portal from which I submitted my permanent residency application?
No, I mailed my paper application. This is the portal where I uploaded the photo: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login. In the second email, they will send you the link for the portal along with the credentials to log in.

Reactions: Timhope236

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
I am wondering what sort of discrimination with Protected persons our PR is taking 2 years and other end inland applicants get pr in just 4 to 5 months I am really confused as to why there are such things.
I m inland, stuck in security check for 11 months, crossed 22 months now without anything

May 7, 2021
I am wondering what sort of discrimination with Protected persons our PR is taking 2 years and other end inland applicants get pr in just 4 to 5 months I am really confused as to why there are such things.
You are absolutely right, I have some friends who got their PRs within few months after H&C approval, why is this discrimination particularly with protected persons is beyond my understanding.

Reactions: zak86 and ref19to22