+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi Guys,
The MP told me all assessments are done, but there is no final decision yet. How long does it take to make the final decision?
Thank you

Reactions: ref19to22

May 7, 2021
Hi Guys,
The MP told me all assessments are done, but there is no final decision yet. How long does it take to make the final decision?
Thank you
No one can say anything about it, it can be tomorrow or can even take months, totally depends upon your case worker

Michell.com

Dec 1, 2023
Hi guys,

CEC-EE(with 1 dependant)
AOR: Nov 28, 2022
Bio completed: Feb 2, 2023
Added my wife: May 1st and linked end of July
Eligibility completed: End of August
Medical and Background completed: Oct 25
All stages green and final decision has been showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." since Oct 25. Since then no update no even CoPR number and Portal mail.
So I called IRCC last Friday that they said all stages are passed just be patient. Also I am asking for MP to follow up.

Is anyone same situation? Or what do you think how long does it take to get any updates?
Please helpppppp

weyt2020

Sep 11, 2022
Hi guys,

CEC-EE(with 1 dependant)
AOR: Nov 28, 2022
Bio completed: Feb 2, 2023
Added my wife: May 1st and linked end of July
Eligibility completed: End of August
Medical and Background completed: Oct 25
All stages green and final decision has been showing "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." since Oct 25. Since then no update no even CoPR number and Portal mail.
So I called IRCC last Friday that they said all stages are passed just be patient. Also I am asking for MP to follow up.

Is anyone same situation? Or what do you think how long does it take to get any updates?
Please helpppppp
Hi,
Your application belongs to Canadian Experience Class group.

hpr2683

Dec 4, 2023
Hi
Hope you guys accomplished this excruciating journey!!
I applied for my Permanent Residency on 24/Sep/2021. Till now I haven’t passed eligibility yet, neither they have processed my background check. The last update that I got regarding my file was last year 2022, when they cleared my medical and fingerprints. Since then, my file is stuck on eligibility and background check. I have called IRCC numerous time, but no positive explanation/response from them. My lawyer and MP requested AITP last month but still no progress. They said file in que to be reviewed by officer for finalization. Anyone gone through such long processing time?? Any idea how long it will take officer to finalize the decision?

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hi
Hope you guys accomplished this excruciating journey!!
I applied for my Permanent Residency on 24/Sep/2021. Till now I haven’t passed eligibility yet, neither they have processed my background check. The last update that I got regarding my file was last year 2022, when they cleared my medical and fingerprints. Since then, my file is stuck on eligibility and background check. I have called IRCC numerous time, but no positive explanation/response from them. My lawyer and MP requested AITP last month but still no progress. They said file in que to be reviewed by officer for finalization. Anyone gone through such long processing time?? Any idea how long it will take officer to finalize the decision?
you should reach out to an immigration lawyer to file a case against IRCC, i also crossed 22 months, stuck with IRCC, i m planning to do so early next year

Reactions: ref19to22

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Applied Dec 2022
documents requested in April For the principal applicant and in June Dependent
Medical passed on August 23
Eligibility and pre-arrival Nov 23

what is next?

Reactions: Melsi

May 7, 2021
Applied Dec 2022
documents requested in April For the principal applicant and in June Dependent
Medical passed on August 23
Eligibility and pre-arrival Nov 23

what is next?
Have you got medical passed email or message ? as mine just showing blank, only got eligibility , pre-arrival and pcc request that was submitted and final decision made Oct 2023...

Last edited:

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Have you got medical passed email or message ? as mine just showing blank, only got eligibility , pre-arrival and pcc request that was submitted and final decision made Oct 2023...
in gckey when I connect so it was showing medical passed on august 2nd that was all no email nothing