+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

May 7, 2021
Hi,
Thank you so much. I hope that happens too.
Application received- February 01, 2022
Portal-second email (Portal invitation) - October 27, 2023

Like other friends, still waiting for ECOPR:(

Best wishes for all of you!
Good luck to you my friend.
As of today we didn't even receive first portal email, just wait and wait...looking forward and hoping, that they'll complete the process b4 the Christmas holidays.

Reactions: Captain911

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi all.
When i read you talking abt portal 1 portal while you applied in feb, mars or to june (2022)...
I am like. No hope pr no nothing for us who applied october or November upward 2022.
I should focus my vision, on something else. Ircc can give you heart attack, anxiety, depression and all.
Please people TAKE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH...
Let live our lives please.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I got an email from IRCC about a bio matric fee refund anyone have any idea what is next? as portal shows a medical pass.. I applied in Dec 2022 in May they asked for additional documents and then in August I linked so the medical was passed now got this email today anyone have an idea about it?

thanks

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
Hi there, got an eligibility letter in the mail today. Wasn't expecting it seeing as we are all just stuck in a process.
Checked online and it still says we are reviewing whether or not you meet eligibility requirements.
So which is which? I am confused
Applied Jun 29th 2022
Prearrival October 24th 2023
Eligibility November 20th 2023

weyt2020

Sep 11, 2022
Good luck to you my friend.
As of today we didn't even receive first portal email, just wait and wait...looking forward and hoping, that they'll complete the process b4 the Christmas holidays.
Hi there,

We are on the same page, No PR STATUS but I will never forget that at some point I was waiting to receive current status. ;)
I hope that you friends will receive your ECOPR before new year. Who knows, may be your application would be forwarded to Etobicoke office. Montreal office has delay.

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hi there, got an eligibility letter in the mail today. Wasn't expecting it seeing as we are all just stuck in a process.
Checked online and it still says we are reviewing whether or not you meet eligibility requirements.
So which is which? I am confused
Applied Jun 29th 2022
Prearrival October 24th 2023
Eligibility November 20th 2023
I have found that my updates online on the IRCC online are either incomplete or wrong.
I spoke with an IRCC agent in the last 2 weeks who confirmed my PR application was approved, but online it still says we are reviewing your eligibility (I also received the eligibility letter and pre arrival letter after that).

Reactions: beekaydue

Mia_123

Nov 13, 2023
I have found that my updates online on the IRCC online are either incomplete or wrong.
I spoke with an IRCC agent in the last 2 weeks who confirmed my PR application was approved, but online it still says we are reviewing your eligibility (I also received the eligibility letter and pre arrival letter after that).
I just called IRCC but they just told me to wait... I am really anxious and stressed out about this PR application... I hope we all can get some good news by the end of the year.

Reactions: ref19to22

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
March 2022 - Application Received
June 2023 - Eligibility Passed Letter
July 2023 - Pre Arrival Letter
November 9, 2023 - Ecas: Decision made
Hi,
My application was received on Dec 29, 2021, and they started to process it on July 7, 2022.
Eligibility and pre-arrival are in August 2023, and nothing after that. My timeline reached 100%, but the process is continuing.

It's the most frustrating and stressful period of time that I have ever had in my whole life.

Mia_123

Nov 13, 2023
Hi,
My application was received on Dec 29, 2021, and they started to process it on July 7, 2022.
Eligibility and pre-arrival are in August 2023, and nothing after that. My timeline reached 100%, but the process is continuing.

It's the most frustrating and stressful period of time that I have ever had in my whole life.
Did you get the update in the GCKey: Final decision - DATE We are processing .... ?

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Did you get the update in the GCKey: Final decision - DATE We are processing .... ?
Unfortunately, Nothing.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
March 2022 - Application Received
June 2023 - Eligibility Passed Letter
July 2023 - Pre Arrival Letter
November 9, 2023 - Ecas: Decision made
Hooo i see,
Please do not give up. You r almost at the end of the road.
Just imagine people applying today VS you.
I applied in November last year. So everything happening to you today will be happening to me in 5 or 6 months from now.
You are at good position. Trust me

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hi,

Of what I understand and this information may be incomplete, but if your application has passed the 'normal' processing time for PR applications, you can ask an IRCC agent to contact your case officer for an update and you can contact your local Member of Parliament to advocate on your behalf.

I hope you get good news soon!

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hooo i see,
Please do not give up. You r almost at the end of the road.
Just imagine people applying today VS you.
I applied in November last year. So everything happening to you today will be happening to me in 5 or 6 months from now.
You are at good position. Trust me
it's not like every application deals with a situation, you can't add yourself In other situations be positive you never know why there is a delay with someone else and don't count yourself to be there where everyone is stuck as I've seen many people who received within 6 months even after crossing US border and got NOD without Hearing and PR in 6 months still and I've seen people who got stuck for 28 months but eventually get it but everyone had a different situation. mostly people who reside more than 6 months from their country of residence applications delayed i might be wrong but that is what I've noticed so far.