+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
Hello guys, 2 weeks ago I was able to link my account. My oversea spouse also got a letter in my email showing her application and UCI number and was also sent a checklist to provide her forms and additional documents.

1) I would like to know if I can continue to use my email address in her application and family forms.

2) Would she be required to open an online account as a dependent spouse to continue her application or all future correspondence will by emails.

Thank you.

Reactions: Inny

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Hi Guys,

PR submitted June 20 2022
January 12 2023 I got my G application no. i never got the X number . I linked my PR and below is the status. What do your think could come next and how far am I ?

Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: HumanityFirst786

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

PR submitted June 20 2022
January 12 2023 I got my G application no. i never got the X number . I linked my PR and below is the status. What do your think could come next and how far am I ?

Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Great soon you will have good news as No medical and bio matric is needed. Good Luck.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hello guys, 2 weeks ago I was able to link my account. My oversea spouse also got a letter in my email showing her application and UCI number and was also sent a checklist to provide her forms and additional documents.

1) I would like to know if I can continue to use my email address in her application and family forms.

2) Would she be required to open an online account as a dependent spouse to continue her application or all future correspondence will by emails.

Thank you.
Yes you can use your email

No she can’t open an account because theres no option for a refugee dependants

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Protected Person inside of Canada. Alone.
Applied online for PR on October 16, 2022.
I haven't got anything except confirmation of submitted application. The status is still "Submitted". When should I get an AOR or temporary number? Thanks
any update?

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I am wondering whats wrong I heard like Wp renewal taking 5 6 months so I applied 4 5 months before in advance and gues what IRCC process that work permit in just 10 days lol but application of PR they never opened it

SirMoon

Dec 29, 2022
I don’t think they will send that to you. Most persons don’t get it. Just take off the X on your current temporary number and try checking the status using ECAS. If it works, that obviously means that your process has started and if not, either u enter the wrong info or they haven’t started the processing.
Thank you Bro.
I try it and works for me they started processing on Jan 12, 2023.
So I recommend for everyone to try to enter the temporary number with out "X".

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
Hello friends, I am trying to submit the requested documents for my outside Canada family but I noticed that the total documents size to upload is 3.5mb. I have compressed all the documents and I am fearing that they lack good visibility when viewed. Can I split the documents and send twice via web form to CIC or they must be together as one documents? Thank you

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hello friends, I am trying to submit the requested documents for my outside Canada family but I noticed that the total documents size to upload is 3.5mb. I have compressed all the documents and I am fearing that they lack good visibility when viewed. Can I split the documents and send twice via web form to CIC or they must be together as one documents? Thank you
Its already answered in overseas thread

S.Lonzo

Nov 22, 2022
I am wondering whats wrong I heard like Wp renewal taking 5 6 months so I applied 4 5 months before in advance and gues what IRCC process that work permit in just 10 days lol but application of PR they never opened it
I am currently on parental leave
Applied for work permit 3 months before expiration but still don’t have it . SIN is expired , I can’t update it without a renewed work permit . EI is threatening to cut me off as my 120 day’s extension letter from ircc is about to expire even though IRCC said I can keep working pass the date on it until they make a decision.
EI is saying I might have to go back to work.Baby is 4 months old .
waiting to hear from EI on the decision they make

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Submettied my PR application on 19Jan. waiting.

just that automated mail on the same day i submitted.

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.
We’ll review your application to make sure you:
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.
Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.
It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: mlkv

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Submettied my PR application on 19Jan. waiting.

just that automated mail on the same day i submitted.

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.
We’ll review your application to make sure you:
  • provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.
Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.
It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
same here submitted it about 1 and a half months ago and nothing has come since then ...

Reactions: mlkv

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I am currently on parental leave
Applied for work permit 3 months before expiration but still don’t have it . SIN is expired , I can’t update it without a renewed work permit . EI is threatening to cut me off as my 120 day’s extension letter from ircc is about to expire even though IRCC said I can keep working pass the date on it until they make a decision.
EI is saying I might have to go back to work.Baby is 4 months old .
waiting to hear from EI on the decision they make
Did you apply online? I was wondering how come my WP was approved in just 10 days and even I received it too.. are you a protected, person? my wp expiry was in April I applied in well advance and surprise got it within just 20 days...

about the sin do I need to renew the sin before expiry or it will be validated automatically as I have WP already until 2025 validity?