>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
how are AORs received? via email, or on your trprpathway profiles?
Mine still states "Apply to become a Permanent Resident, You’ve submitted your application. If you need to update your application, contact us."
Is the IRCC only dealing with International Graduates since the applications for that section was maxed within 25 hours?
that's what it is, they're focusing only for IG this year it seems. I am an IG too but applied under Essential and way later in July, so it's just irritating, been more than 2 months since I applied but no linking no AoR, no BIL nothing

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
International Graduate:
BIL : 6TH AUGUST
AOR :10 AUGUST
ELIGIBILITY PASSED/MEDICAL PASSED/CRIM IN PROCESS/SECURITY NOT STARTED : 9TH SEPT
GU 1: 9th Sept (Many people got it, some say it was a glitch)
GU 2: 17 SEPT

NO ADRs as of now.

How long do you guys think it should take for criminality checks and security? Based on your/friend's experiences?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

co2020

May 31, 2020
International Graduate:
ELIGIBILITY PASSED/MEDICAL PASSED/CRIM IN PROCESS/SECURITY NOT STARTED : 9TH SEPT

NO ADRs as of now.

How long do you guys think it should take for criminality checks and security? Based on your/friend's experiences?
What time did you apply?

vhss

Apr 16, 2021
International Graduate:

NO ADRs as of now.

you will get PR next week! most people with AOR on August 10th already got portal email!
I also have AUG 10th AOR, but no updates from me ):

AliAnnieyah

Sep 5, 2021
that's what it is, they're focusing only for IG this year it seems. I am an IG too but applied under Essential and way later in July, so it's just irritating, been more than 2 months since I applied but no linking no AoR, no BIL nothing
We applied under workers Stream B, and in July as well. It's a bit stressful because I'm not sure if it's worth looking for a better job & lose the "permanent" security before this process is complete. I don't want to risk our application process. We need more income, but this uncertainty has me feeling in limbo.

hnnguyen5

Jun 8, 2021
I’ve seen some application from 12:50 and over are receiving AOR, but seems like there hasn’t been a lot of updates from applications between 12:35-12:50. Is there anyone in that timeframe still waiting for their AOR?

Reactions: Karparn and Lashiv

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Are they gonna take their own sweet time? How to get updates if they don’t answer phones or any other sort of communication? They all still stuck on 1st day wtf

Reactions: hnnguyen5