+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

you0121

Sep 20, 2021
I did not get any document request, I just sent one by myself after few days of receiving AOR, like my job change, new pay stubs and new lease through web form and I don't know when docs were added to my file because I never called IRCC during the whole process..
Bro, any news?

Reactions: hnnguyen5

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I’ve seen some application from 12:50 and over are receiving AOR, but seems like there hasn’t been a lot of updates from applications between 12:35-12:50. Is there anyone in that timeframe still waiting for their AOR?
I don't think they read in order. I've seen some 12:17s not getting AOR and some 12:47s getting AOR.
I'm 12:21- IG , still not a single thing

Reactions: hnnguyen5

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,
I submitted my Permanent Resident application through TR to PR pathway, International graduate students stream on May 06, 2021, at 2:17 pm. After submission, I realized a typing error in my UCI number ( one of the digits is wrong) but I could not correct it myself.
I filled out a web form twice in different time, the first time they told me we cannot add any document which was an unrelated answer to my question and second time they told me the priority is with client's with crisis situations.
I am really worriedalso, I can’t link my Application which I think it’s because of the wrong UCI number.
Does anyone have the same situation as me?
I really appreciate your help.
Hey, try to link with DOB or passport#. You can’t change it before your file assigned to an officer ( we call it Link ). You have to wait a bit more though, as 2:17pm

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
Stream: IG 1:25 May 6th
I cannot link to my application yet. However, I’m allowed to link more than 5 times/24hours without being blocked.
Is it a good sign?
Thanks
Yes, it is a good sign
This means your file is on initial stage or uh may hv got temmppryy no.

I got same msg for two wks nd some of my group mmbrs for month. But all got our AOR/BIl on 14th septmbr.

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

I understand that no one in the group will have a sure shot answer, thus just looking for an opinion

Stream : IG
Submitted : 1 pm May 6th
AOR : Sep 11th
Linked to a new GCkey : Sep 12th (could not link to the old one at first)
Can see my biometrics accepted from a previous application

But no message for Medical Passed or Additional documents request since then.

I have seen people getting Medical Passed and PCC request right away. So just checking if this is normal not to receive any update even after a week.

I have also re-linked to the old GCkey account to check if that updates anything in the file, but that has not made any difference.

I do not want to risk re-linking to the new GCkey account again.

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Finally !

Stream: IG English
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:46 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: No
Medical: Passed on Sep 18th
PCC: In Progress

All documents uploaded upfront, and it is in the right stream so far !
Got my AOR, here is the updated one:
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:46 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th - CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 18th
PCC: In Progress

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Does everyone receive pre arrival services letter?
I have had 2 ghost updates between Wednesday-Sunday but no emails. I just noticed the background check messaging changed only.