+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dobsan

May 2, 2018
Here is my update everyone. Good luck to you all!

TR to PR - International Graduate Pathway

Applied : May 6th, 12:05pm
AOR: - June 3rd
Medical Pass: June 10th (medical from 2016)
Biometrics: -
Criminality: -
Eligibility: -
Security:
-
Request for additional documents: June 23rd
Additional documents sent: July 11th
Portal Email: July 18th
eCoPR: July 21st
Well done! Good job! Congrats bro!

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
First of all Congo buddy and secondly You did not got any mail for eligibility, criminality ? Also what additional documents they requested ?
I tried your method of calling and telling them that there are a lot of people after me whose application have been given AORs and all they said was that they were confused too….
And they couldn’t give me a time frame since I got my temporary number last week

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I tried your method of calling and telling them that there are a lot of people after me whose application have been given AORs and all they said was that they were confused too….
And they couldn’t give me a time frame since I got my temporary number last week
I feel like the actual agents are being pulled left and right as the IRCC switch between the immigration categories they are prioritising and along the way a bunch of applications have been missed. I believe we will start getting our AORs when they do their periodic check through the list of applications to check which are still outstanding and why. Hopefully they do this fairly regularly...

Reactions: hhzara

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
If you got temporary application number handy so please be patient your AOR should be on its way in the next batch of applications. Don't worry. As long as people have temp app num they are safe else it means there file is still not loaded in IRCC system.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
I think the way it works is:
let's say they have 10 agents (realistically it is much more, but for the sake of an example) and each has a number of applications that they can process at once - maybe its 20 per agent, idk. Once a week someone loads in a number of applications into the system. Once agents process some applications and free up space and only let's say have 18 in the queue now, they dedicate more applications to them to keep it at 20 processing at a time (thus temporary number becomes permanent). However, since the speed of processing varies per agent, some agents may have a backlog of applications, that way the disorder happens where another agent may be already working on some from ahead.......
Again, I am speculating, but it would make the most sense based on the information. That's why it takes so long for people to have their application in the system and linked. It won't link until agents finish processing some first.

Reactions: Tomican

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
I genuinely think we all should just simply wait. I highly doubt calling IRCC or submitting additional webforms will do any good. Actually probably the opposite and slow down everything....since less webforms - quicker submissions for those who actually must attach files because they were requested. That way agents can complete and process applications faster to open new ones....
We all will get AORs, we just gotta be patient....

Reactions: Tomican

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I genuinely think we all should just simply wait. I highly doubt calling IRCC or submitting additional webforms will do any good. Actually probably the opposite and slow down everything....since less webforms - quicker submissions for those who actually must attach files because they were requested. That way agents can complete and process applications faster to open new ones....
We all will get AORs, we just gotta be patient....
It's going to be 3 months soon, and the majority of us don't have an AOR. I'm happy to be patient if I know there is a queue (there isn't) and if I knew this is going to take months (looks like it for the later submissions).
Right now, I am in limbo, the call center agents tell me I submitted my "information", I don't have an AOR and no way to look at my application. Hard to be patient when there is no timeline.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
It's going to be 3 months soon, and the majority of us don't have an AOR. I'm happy to be patient if I know there is a queue (there isn't) and if I knew this is going to take months (looks like it for the later submissions).
Right now, I am in limbo, the call center agents tell me I submitted my "information", I don't have an AOR and no way to look at my application. Hard to be patient when there is no timeline.
I am most likely going to wait until November to even hear something for mine! We are all in this together, sooner or later we will get some sort of information from them, I am sure. Plus they have hired 60 new agents recently and I saw an ad for that position on Indeed a month ago, which recently closed! It means they got the number of people they needed. I am sure once they train them, it will go by much faster. No stress, we will get there

Reactions: Tomican and hhzara

Harleenssss

Jul 21, 2021
Yesterday I got bio-metrics letter with an application number on it (I did not get an AOR yet, not in spam either since I check it daily). I managed to link my application on Cic website but only with the combination application number + passport. I tried before the other options there such as UCI + application number and city where was born and did not show anything.
my application number starts with E.

Int grad stream. I applied on May 6, 12:23pm.

has anyone gotten bio-metrics letter and no AOR?
That happened with me too i applied on May 6 at 12:20pm and i got biometrics request on 19 july and the application number starts with E ,,, but i did not get AOR either.