+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
They need to Reduce the AOR to Portal Request duration. If they can make it within a day or two, every one of us here getting PR before 2022.
I am not sure they can verify all the information that quickly (call employer, etc.)? Considering that most applicants need to submit extra documents, those need to be verified, etc. On top of that, I think every agent has dozens of cases at once.

Reactions: maxiie and JALT

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I am not sure they can verify all the information that quickly (call employer, etc.)? Considering that most applicants need to submit extra documents, those need to be verified, etc. On top of that, I think every agent has dozens of cases at once.
They checked pretty much 80% of our papers during the Work permit application. There isn't much to verify.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
They checked pretty much 80% of our papers during the Work permit application. There isn't much to verify.
I think they still have to do Canadian security so it's up to date - who knows what you could have been doing in the last year or so!

Reactions: maxiie

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hey, I applied at 12:20 as well and got my temporary number from the agent today. Do you think I should book my biometrics appointment so I won’t have to wait another month to give biometrics?
You need official biometrics letter that will be issued to you once your application will be linked and they will start working on your file before that they won't take your biometrics like this. Be patient and wait for AOR and BIL

Reactions: PR Dreamer