+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> Stream A - Essential Healthcare :: 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Hi, lets join here to discuss everything related to Stream A - Essential Healthcare - 2021 TR to PR public pathway

ybaa

Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys! The name of the fb group chat page is tr to pr healthcare international members, everyone is free to join. We have a couple of applicants who already got their pr.

Mink Jee

Sep 30, 2020
Hi there ,
I applied in May 6 around 11:56pm , I dont know this is AOR , But I got the email ,it said they will begin processing my documents, and it showed my UCI, account number and then They said I need to add the link ,so I tried to add it but it said they couldn’t find my documents… what I need to do? Even I tried to send a email to them ,but I didnt get quite right answer, it just said they’re so busy and they won’t answer if it’s not emergency :(
Please help me to figure it out ! Thanks!

shabiee84

Nov 1, 2021
Hi guys! The name of the fb group chat page is tr to pr healthcare international members, everyone is free to join. We have a couple of applicants who already got their pr.
Can you help with the FB link please.

shabiee84

Nov 1, 2021
Hi there ,
I applied in May 6 around 11:56pm , I dont know this is AOR , But I got the email ,it said they will begin processing my documents, and it showed my UCI, account number and then They said I need to add the link ,so I tried to add it but it said they couldn’t find my documents… what I need to do? Even I tried to send a email to them ,but I didnt get quite right answer, it just said they’re so busy and they won’t answer if it’s not emergency :(
Please help me to figure it out ! Thanks!
Check this discord
https://discord.gg/bx5bFfms

Someone will get able to help you in that group.