+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Maybe the computer just flags applications with shorter permits... to be honest it's all guesswork. It's unbelievable that between everybody on this forum not one of us is friends with an IRCC agent and can grill them for information.
True :(

Money1993

Jan 16, 2021
Hello Guys,

I hope you are all doing well, I have one question related to PCC.
I know document no. is mentioned on the certificate but what about the PCC expiry date?
Maybe someone asked the same question in this group earlier but it is kind of difficult to find now.

Please reply, I really appreciate it. :)

Submission Time: 12:30 pm 6 may
AOR Status: Not received yet

im4narri

Nov 21, 2019
Toronto
Hello Guys,

I know document no. is mentioned on the certificate but what about the PCC expiry date?
Maybe someone asked the same question in this group earlier but it is kind of difficult to find now.

Try to link your application. You might have got AOR and sometimes you missed your email.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Guys,

6 months from the date of issued so calculate it yourself

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
I'm currently traveling and will be flying back to Canada on Saturday. Will update you on how it goes.

I asked an IRCC agent and consultant and they both said it is okay to travel while the application is in process. The requirement of this program was to be physically present in Canada at the time of application and approval.
I see that you applied for both TR to PR and for Express Entry. IS it possible to have PR applications at the same time? there is no problem with this, I will be eligible soon for Express entry and I don't know if I can still apply while I have already applied for TR to PR?
I appreciate your response.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I see that you applied for both TR to PR and for Express Entry. IS it possible to have PR applications at the same time? there is no problem with this, I will be eligible soon for Express entry and I don't know if I can still apply while I have already applied for TR to PR?
You can but just wait for sometime for AOR if you get that better stick to TR to PR and if not then go for the Express Entry . For withdrawing the application for TR to PR you need to ask for request to refund form if you haven't got the AOR yet

Reactions: PR Dreamer

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Yes, you can apply to both programs and there won't be any issues. You have to pay for the Express entry application as well.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
My application is also stuck after uploading the document they needed (submitted a week ago):
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
It is a stressful process! :(
Call IRCC to check which stages have passed and if the background check has started, which components have passed (criminality, info sharing, etc.).

PR Dreamer

Jul 6, 2021
You can but just wait for sometime for AOR if you get that better stick to TR to PR and if not then go for the Express Entry . For withdrawing the application for TR to PR you need to ask for request to refund form if you haven't got the AOR yet
Thanks a lot Bro for the information. Hope you get your AOR very soon

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
They announced weeks ago that they would be processing some applications from all the streams so that they were all represented, so this isn't unexpected. This is just the time they're at now for the French speaking stream.
cant see announcement

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
cant see announcement
Ok it wasn't an announcement as such, but was said in one of their online committee meetings. Watch it, or read the minutes here
Evidence - CIMM (43-2) - No. 30 - House of Commons of Canada (ourcommons.ca)

Mr. Daniel Mills:
Thank you.
I just want to add that we do follow up, keeping a very close eye on the applications that come in.
I mentioned earlier that we were getting ready to process between 35,000 and 44,000 applications this year. We will be making sure the various streams are fairly represented, despite the low volume of applications.
That said, as my colleague mentioned, we are always monitoring the situation and we will make adjustments as needed. We ensure the processing of francophone and anglophone applications is fair.