+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nsingh324

Jul 19, 2021
Things that caught my attention:

- The department plans to process 35,000 to 44,000 of the applications received last week by December 31.

- To support processing capacity, we hired staff to handle applications in Canada and we also reallocated resources in certain lines of business such as the visitor class. (AKA, Visitor Visa officers are being relocated to process other kinds of applications)

- I mentioned earlier that we were getting ready to process between 35,000 and 44,000 applications this year. We will be making sure the various streams are fairly represented, despite the low volume of applications. ---> The 35k-44k applications processed this year won't necessarily be the first 44k but a % of each stream.

-
For the applicants whose work permit may have expired after they made the application, will they have implied status or would there be a process of bridging work permits put in place for them?

That's a good question and one that we are looking at.
As per the terms of public policy, people do need to be in status and currently working. However, for those who apply and whose work permit may expire after they've applied, they can certainly reapply, as the honourable member said, to retain that status.
Hi there
I applied for PR under TR to PR non health essential worker category on 15th of July. I have 4 different occupations in which I qualified the experience hours.
I just want to know that after submitting the application, can I change the job or not. If I can, then do I need to update to the IRCC and how?

Jul 2, 2021
There are alot of people who were not able to attach all pay stubs and they just applied with recent pay stub and job letter and you are worried about missing only one pay stub !If they need it they will requesr from you .
Thank You Navnii. Sometimes just nodding and a little support helps. Thank you for this.I needed that. :)

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Thank you for the info!
In a past post I found that you tried to upload new document with a temporary application number. Can I ask if it was accepted?
No until today. but they said it will be accepted for sure and told me to wait until next week.

Reactions: byqc

hjboo

Jun 11, 2021
Hello, I have a question and there might be someone who asked this before but I can't find it as there are so many pages right now.

I got my AOR on June 26th and spotted the ghost update twice. I submitted everything upfront so I might not need other documents, but is it a good sign for me getting it twice?

Second question is about PCC; I am from Korea and I submitted my Korean PCC. Are they gonna ask me for Canadian PCC as well?

In advance, thank you yall

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hello, I have a question and there might be someone who asked this before but I can't find it as there are so many pages right now.

I got my AOR on June 26th and spotted the ghost update twice. I submitted everything upfront so I might not need other documents, but is it a good sign for me getting it twice?

Second question is about PCC; I am from Korea and I submitted my Korean PCC. Are they gonna ask me for Canadian PCC as well?

In advance, thank you yall
Usually after the second ghost updated you get to a result. I have noticed that there is a few ghost updates and then it results in COPR
So I am sure it is a good sign!

When did you apply and what stream? Thank you!

Reactions: hjboo

Nsingh324

Jul 19, 2021
Hi there
I applied for PR under TR to PR non health essential worker category on 15th of July. I have 4 different occupations in which I qualified the experience hours.
I just want to know that after submitting the application, can I change the job or not. If I can, then do I need to update to the IRCC and how?

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hi there
You can change your job after your application has been submitted. IRCC only cares that you were employed at the time of submission. You can even not work at all, it really doesn't matter.
I do not know if you need to notify them though. I personally would wait until I have AOR, it would be easier to notify them through webform with the application number.

Nsingh324

Jul 19, 2021
You can change your job after your application has been submitted. IRCC only cares that you were employed at the time of submission. You can even not work at all, it really doesn't matter.
I do not know if you need to notify them though. I personally would wait until I have AOR, it would be easier to notify them through webform with the application number.
Thanks, it was relly helpfull

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Exactly. I thought that before but was not sure then asked several people who did not received AORs. Almost everyone had work permits remaining for longer durations
Your guys theory might be true.But just to let you know,
I got my AOR And my PGWP is expiring in Feb 2023 and two of my friends also got AOR with same year expiration.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
I got my AOR And my PGWP is expiring in Feb 2023 and two of my friends also got AOR with same year expiration.
When did you apply?

I wonder if it has to do with how many years you have already been in Canada for..... or maybe they have a quota per country? Like how many applications from one country at a time they can process?

hjboo

Jun 11, 2021
Usually after the second ghost updated you get to a result. I have noticed that there is a few ghost updates and then it results in COPR
So I am sure it is a good sign!

When did you apply and what stream? Thank you!
Thank you so much for your support! It really makes me happy

I applied at 9:15am PST (12:15pm EST) on May 6th under International graduate stream!

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Yeah but it's like they went for it at the beginning and started working in order and then suddenly realised just how long it's taking and went oops better start being more selective in who we process first (maybe...).

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
When did you apply?

I wonder if it has to do with how many years you have already been in Canada for..... or maybe they have a quota per country? Like how many applications from one country at a time they can process?
No I'm sure it's nothing like that. They are very specific in that every applicant gets treated equally regardless of their home country. I mean I've been in Canada over 7 yrs now and I'm English on my 3rd English test! Let me repeat... Three English tests I've had to take now since being here to prove I can still speak the language we gave to Canada in the first place :p

Reactions: ira28

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
No I'm sure it's nothing like that. They are very specific in that every applicant gets treated equally regardless of their home country. I mean I've been in Canada over 7 yrs now and I'm English on my 3rd English test! Let me repeat... Three English tests I've had to take now since being here to prove I can still speak the language we gave to Canada in the first place :p
But that's almost $1,000 bucks they've got out of me so I get it

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
I have been here for more than 10 years :confused: so I really want to get this over with as soon as possible. But yeah... I am just throwing ideas out there because their processing is just so odd

Reactions: PR Dreamer