+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Ok it wasn't an announcement as such, but was said in one of their online committee meetings. Watch it, or read the minutes here
Evidence - CIMM (43-2) - No. 30 - House of Commons of Canada (ourcommons.ca)

Mr. Daniel Mills:
Thank you.
I just want to add that we do follow up, keeping a very close eye on the applications that come in.
I mentioned earlier that we were getting ready to process between 35,000 and 44,000 applications this year. We will be making sure the various streams are fairly represented, despite the low volume of applications.
That said, as my colleague mentioned, we are always monitoring the situation and we will make adjustments as needed. We ensure the processing of francophone and anglophone applications is fair.
likely they will proocess by category ...eg. half of intt graduate and half of essential worker by this year

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
A tiny bit of transparency from IRCC on how they are processing applications would be helpful! I don't see why everything with the IRCC is such a big secret all the time - it can hardly be a national security risk posting that information on the internet :rolleyes:
IRCC needs to release statement regarding the processing of applications or basis to send AOR .But they maintained silence same like as they did after announcing this policy until 5 may .

TP-PR-mj

Jul 18, 2021
@TP-PR-mj I was also unable to link my application. From what I understood, the application is FOR SURE linkable after we get the AOR. Before that, the application only becomes linkable when they start working on it (and we never know when they start it).
So the options we have is just wait the AOR (I expect to get mine only by April next year from what I see here), or we try linking the application every day on the hope we get that moment "after they start looking and before they send the AOR"...
Oh, I see. Thank you. This is a bit disappointing :( And here we thought that this stream would be faster than the other streams. Anyway, all we can do now is hope and pray for some good news to come.

Reactions: adlzanchetta

byqc

May 26, 2021
@JALT any update on your application?

I heard new news today, IRCC agent told me everyone who applied TR to PR should have a temporary application number regardless of Initial check or whatever(even if you applied yesterday). Every time I call them I heard new news!

My webform hasn't been accepted yet. My application hasn't been assigned to any visa officer as always.
Thank you for the info!
In a past post I found that you tried to upload new document with a temporary application number. Can I ask if it was accepted?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Just an application linked for a guy named Fenil that too on fb for a 12:14pm est time slot now we all can figure out where we are standing. There are people waiting at 12:14 pm as well

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
so why the application's AOR are so haphazard. does not make sense. Why there is AOR for one that is 12:40 and then not 12:14. I think some of the officers that has been assigned some files has gone on vacation. otherwise does not make sense since it has been received chronologically. Imagine they ran a program to pick files at random then again wouldnt make sense since most people around 12:10 and lower got their AOR. So the pattern in general does not make sense.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
One girl from BC received AOR for application submitted 5:30 PM may 06 IG stream . Saw her comment on tik tok under one of immigration consultant’s post .Not sure genuine or fake .

Nsingh324

Jul 19, 2021
These are just what I'm thinking, so please don't take them as legal advice.
Q1: You can wait for AOR and then submit a webform, which is what IRCC and many consultants would suggest you to do. However, I think you should fill out the webform now, even if you don't have your application number as if later on IRCC says that you didn't try to fix your mistakes, you can use the reference of you submitted the webform, but it was not processed, as an excuse. It doesn't hurt anybody if you fill out a webform now without putting in the application number. Most likely, IRCC will answer by wait for AOR, but I strongly recommend you to play SAFE.
Q2: Unfortunately, that's a big mistake. I hope IRCC will send everybody an AOR first and then process their applications instead of having some kinds of completeness checks, which I doubt as many people said this new program doesn't have a completeness check. However, we don't know how things will turn out so all we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I strongly recommend you to call IRCC to ask what you should do. Otherwise, you would also have to wait for your AOR as many people out there, who also made mistakes like you, have to do right now.
Q3: Yes, you can. However, I don't know how long have you worked at your previous job. If it's a few months job, then before leaving, I STRONGLY recommend you to get your reference letter, copies of payslips, copy of contract (if possible), T4 and ROE I think you can get them online. Those will prove to IRCC that you had worked at that place. Also, when you start your new job, get a reference letter or letter of employment ASAP, then submit it once you get your AOR. Make sure you keep IRCC posted about your situation ( I mean all the factors that required for your application) to avoid any delay.
Please do not take my advice as complete truth as this is based on my experience of dealing with submitting application and IRCC.
Hi there
I just submitted my application under non health essential worker category on 15th of July and I want to know if I can change my current job cause I find a better pay job. If it is possible then how do I let IRCC know about my current job?