>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

constellation13

Sep 9, 2020
  • Stream: International graduates from a Canadian institution
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 12:13pm
  • AOR: June 28
  • Application linked: July 03, 2021
  • Biometrics: do not need, previously submitted for study permit back in 2018
  • Medical result: took the med exam on May 21, 2021 and passed on Jun 22, 2021
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • Admissibility: reviewing
  • COPR: not yet
Note: it shows that my application is updated today (July 19, 2021) but when i clicked on it, nothing changes so i'm not too sure what the update was.

Last edited:

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
So it's no longer FCFS then?? Well done IRCC
They announced weeks ago that they would be processing some applications from all the streams so that they were all represented, so this isn't unexpected. This is just the time they're at now for the French speaking stream.

Reactions: npnan

kda

Aug 14, 2018
  • Stream: International graduates from a Canadian institution
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 12:13pm
  • AOR: June 28
  • Application linked: July 03, 2021
  • Biometrics: do not need, previously submitted for study permit back in 2018
  • Medical result: took the med exam on May 21, 2021 and passed on Jun 22, 2021
  • Eligibility: reviewing
  • Admissibility: reviewing
  • COPR: not yet
Note: it shows that my application is updated today (July 19, 2021) but when i clicked on it, nothing changes so i'm not too sure what the update was.
You submitted May 6th or 7th?

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hello

How much time it takes post uploading the additional documents

For my case it was PCC, My status is stuck on:

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided, over a week now.

anyone who submitted additional documents, can please tell me how much time this step takes?
My application is also stuck after uploading the document they needed (submitted a week ago):
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"
It is a stressful process! :(

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Need help.

I applied in the Essential Non-Healthcare category. Then, everything was okay, but now I can sense there are a few troubles.
1. I had 6 days short of completing 1-year of experience to complete while applying in this category.
2. My work document mentions I am a part-time associate, and I get 40 hours per week. As per reality, the hours varied from week to week. Is IRCC going to count the 40 hours per week mentioned in my job offer letter or the hours per pay stubs? If they count 40 hours per week, then I am fine; otherwise, I will be short of the required hours (1560)
3. I worked for two employers—one as a Cashier and the other as a Food counter attendant. I mistakenly thought that Food Counter Attendant is an eligible option, but unfortunately, it is not. I had submitted the details for that job as well. I have emailed IRCC about this, and they replied that I could not change anything that I submitted. However, I worked for the other employer (6 days short of completing 1-year of experience ) and have the above-mentioned condition.

I know this is complex, but this is my condition now. Thank you for reading my long post. What will be your suggestion in this regard?
hi,
This is up to the visa officer to decide, good luck.
The hours of food attendant wont count.
They will count pay stub hours.