+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
I noticed in this forum that people are crazy impatient for receiving AOR. But the most important thing to remember is "this is all about PR" and it takes time.
Officers are human beings not computer you cannot except all applications to be processed in one or two months. After all, it is pr application they are required to check each and every thing. I request everyone to be patient so that everybody gets as much as productive information from this forum or relevant questions. Please be positive at this time. We never imagined that students will also get that chance to apply for PR but we did get the chance. Whatever is going on it was not imagined by anyone. Now it is happening people still wish more and more. Be thankful guys.

Keep sending and receiving good vibes.
everything will be fine and fast.

Thank you,
<3

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I noticed in this forum that people are crazy impatient for receiving AOR. But the most important thing to remember is "this is all about PR" and it takes time.
Officers are human beings not computer you cannot except all applications to be processed in one or two months. After all, it is pr application they are required to check each and every thing. I request everyone to be patient so that everybody gets as much as productive information from this forum or relevant questions. Please be positive at this time. We never imagined that students will also get that chance to apply for PR but we did get the chance. Whatever is going on it was not imagined by anyone. Now it is happening people still wish more and more. Be thankful guys.

Keep sending and receiving good vibes.
everything will be fine and fast.

Thank you,
There are reasons to be impatient. There is a looming Canadian general election in July 2021 if the Trudeau government falls during budget voting in parliament. If that happens then we don't know how IRCC will respond till the new government will be in place OR what immigration stance the new government will take.

See what happened in Quebec when a new government came there - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/coalition-avenir-quebec-immigration-bill-1.5009402

fastprguy

Jun 18, 2021
I received my AOR on 15th June, while submitting the application, I had submitted a Letter of Explanation for PCC, now that I have received it, do I need to raise a web form to submit it or wait for their request?

Many thanks.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
There are reasons to be impatient. There is a looming Canadian general election in July 2021 if the Trudeau government falls during budget voting in parliament. If that happens then we don't know how IRCC will respond till the new government will be in place OR what immigration stance the new government will take.

See what happened in Quebec when a new government came there - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/coalition-avenir-quebec-immigration-bill-1.5009402
IRCC has cancelled ongoing PR applications before, at least on two separate occasions.
Once in 2012, to clear backlog they cancelled PR applications that had been going on for X time without a final decision.
And again in 2019, when Quebec introduced Arrima and cancelled PR applications submitted after X date.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

Opsssss .... a good reason to worry. Hope it won't happen to Tr to Pr.
Yes, things depend on next election. (when ?)
I don't know this information. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
IRCC has cancelled ongoing PR applications before, at least on two separate occasions.
Once in 2012, to clear backlog they cancelled PR applications that had been going on for X time without a final decision.
And again in 2019, when Quebec introduced Arrima and cancelled PR applications submitted after X date.
It would be politically devastating if the Conservatives cancelled this program (if they took the house) or any other program especially considering this program was tailored for "essential and healthcare workers" who were the heroes of the pandemic. Not saying it couldn't happen, but it would not end well for anyone.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
It would be politically devastating if the Conservatives cancelled this program (if they took the house) or any other program especially considering this program was tailored for "essential and healthcare workers" who were the heroes of the pandemic. Not saying it couldn't happen, but it would not end well for anyone.
Opsssss .... a good reason to worry. Hope it won't happen to Tr to Pr.
Yes, things depend on next election. (when ?)
I don't know this information. Thanks for sharing.
Immigration always depends on the political regime. tr to pr is a temp public policy and it is not part of any immigration law (like express entry).

Reactions: canadawonderland

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
I received my AOR on 15th June, while submitting the application, I had submitted a Letter of Explanation for PCC, now that I have received it, do I need to raise a web form to submit it or wait for their request?

Many thanks.
They would send a request letter in your account with the details to upload the document. So i think you should wait for that.

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,
I applied for an international graduate stream but I've just noticed that I haven't uploaded Additional Family Information form. I am single, so I didn't check that out when I applied for it. I applied for it by myself, and I was in rush, so I am not sure I filled out the forms correctly.
Has anyone contacted the immigration and uploaded any files or forms?
If someone needs to submit additional documents, can applicants upload them by themselves or email the immigration?
I believe since you 're single you don't need the additional form. It's for those having more dependents not included in the generic form. Hope this helps.

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021

Therefore, even we discuss or worry a lot won't result into anything. Anything can happen I agree. Worry is not the solution because we cannot change what it is or what it will be. Even, it is not good for other applicants who are already tensed regarding their mistakes. we as a applicants already have enough on our plates. worrying or hurrying just put extra pressure.

Nothing bad will happen. If everyone came so far so do all will reach their goals. I believe.

Reactions: NAVNII

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi Guys, Can anybody please clear the confusion about working hours for TR_PR Pathway. Plenty of information is available but not to the point, there are too many views regarding it.

Can anybody please confirm that if I have total hours of 1560 (For Essential Non-Health Worker)
It includes Statutory Holidays, Vacation Holidays, Weekly 20-35 hours, and number of year > 1

Are those enough for the Stream B (Non-Essential Health Worker) to claim the PR or I have to subtract the vacation, stat holidays, and those hours which are greater than 30/week from the total hours?

Although, the letter from my employer states that average weekly < 30.

Any Legit experienced person, especially who have similar kind of cases and got AOR/eCOPR?