+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Question: Are you suppose to print the forms , manually sign and then scan and after upload the forms?
But I think it will work as well If you print it out, sign it and scan to upload. Don't worry, as long as you fill out all the information they need, you will be fine

byqc

May 26, 2021

>Legal experts said the policy of not offering bridging permits is only going to affect applicants in the migrant worker streams, because Ottawa is already extending international graduates’ expiring work permits for up to 18 months.

...International students whose PGWP expires a bit after 11/27 (4 months after the last day of application due date for PGWP under public policy) will be affected, too. They cannot work until they get PR.

Reactions: NAVNII

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
>Legal experts said the policy of not offering bridging permits is only going to affect applicants in the migrant worker streams, because Ottawa is already extending international graduates’ expiring work permits for up to 18 months.

...International students whose PGWP expires a bit after 11/27 (4 months after the last day of application due date for PGWP under public policy) will be affected, too. They cannot work until they get PR.
And a good chunk of applications will be processed next year, we still don’t know how long it’ll take to process a regular application.

Snagra

Jan 7, 2021
Hlo everyone ,
My work permit is going to expire in October but i can apply under new policy of extension. I also want to apply for tr to pr patheay .should i go for tr to pr pathway or not after apply for extension . Thank you for help

beliza

Jun 23, 2020
hello guys I have applied already and wanted to wait until I got the PR Before I travel to my home country for essential purposes. My grand mum is passing anytime soon. It seems it may take way longer to process all the applications. So my question is can I travel if I have not yet received my pr. Will this affect the application. I am currently on a work permit that is valid until 2023

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
hello guys I have applied already and wanted to wait until I got the PR Before I travel to my home country for essential purposes. My grand mum is passing anytime soon. It seems it may take way longer to process all the applications. So my question is can I travel if I have not yet received my pr. Will this affect the application. I am currently on a work permit that is valid until 2023
Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health careEligibility

To be eligible, you must

be in Canada
have valid status in Canada
plan to live outside of Quebec
meet or exceed the language requirements
be currently employed
have eligible work experience
not be a refugee claimant in Canada

Please check the CIC website, the first point is to be in Canada. You still can travel before a final decision is made with your case, but because it is a new pathway, no one can guarantee anything. Nobody knows what IRCC will do if they are noticed that you are out of the country. Finally, sorry about the situation of your grandma. It's a tough time for everyone, I've never seen my family nearly 3 years.

Reactions: Tomican and beliza

beliza

Jun 23, 2020
Thank you
2100Maisonneuve for your response . it really tough time for everyone.

Workers in Canada: Essential, non-health careEligibility

To be eligible, you must

be in Canada
have valid status in Canada
plan to live outside of Quebec
meet or exceed the language requirements
be currently employed
have eligible work experience
not be a refugee claimant in Canada

Please check the CIC website, the first point is to be in Canada. You still can travel before a final decision is made with your case, but because it is a new pathway, no one can guarantee anything. Nobody knows what IRCC will do if they are noticed that you are out of the country. Finally, sorry about the situation of your grandma. It's a tough time for everyone, I've never seen my family nearly 3 years.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
You never know when someone can receive it. . there's no hard and fast rule to receive the AORs just on weekdays and not weekends
Yes in past , In study permit extension application I received additional document request on saturday evening around 6 pm ( alberta time) .